GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Colonel, i might go........
If i can pick my Skyline up by then........
If not.......it looks like the Savage could be ready for another outing.
:)

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I will be there mate

and have got 2 track sessions booked.
I think PMJ is going to be there.
Abbey are normally there as well.

NLW

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Trax

Don't look at me....
I am going with the 200plus club. Someone else can sort this one out. Now who did they say was going to be events co-ordinator....hmm....city in Japan?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am definatly going to Trax,not doing any track time though.
I just thought it is better parking as a club so you don`t have to park with all the plebs in the general car park.
If anyone is organising an area for Skylines I will use it,So to will Shaolin if his Datsun passes the Sva and is registered in time.

Stuart

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Doh, ME

I was wondering what you was on about for ages Dave.

I reckon all the GTR Club bits and pieces will be in place by the end of this year and then next year we will be on a roll with having our OWN presence at the major meets. Can't wait.

glen

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Can anyone here get me a spot on there club stand,I really don`t want to part in the car park especially if it is grass car parks.
Anyone?????

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Same here

I would also like to go to trax but alas I dont have a ticket and dont fancy leaving the R33 in the main car park... anyone know of how i can get the car in...

Nick, got a spare ticket anywhere...

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
PMGay

Join the 200 plus as I said as it will only cost you like 15squids nd there are lots of benefits to this.
You can get a place on the stand as WELL AS TRACK TIME
GET YOUR CAR ON THE TRACK MATE. IT HAS RACING SUSPENSION AFTER ALL!!

NLW

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It was not my fault that they started the parade lap as if they were trying to break the lap record.
You have seen me drive,I aint taking the Skyline out round silverstone but I will gladly drive anyone else`s car just so they can see what there car looks like going round a track.
Bring the savage I will give that a good seeing to.Probably beat all the ford BIG WINGS...

·
Registered
425 Posts
If you want a position on a club stand contact www.ntoc.co.uk. I know that they get more tickets than requested so that new members can go too, it may cost you 15 quid to join plus a fiver for each ticket but if you don't want to park in the car parks then thats what your faced with this year I'm afraid.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Just to add that I know that Silverstone upgraded the carparks to tarmac after last years "troubles" at the F1 date. These are probably the same areas as available for car parks as the club stands are within the circuit area / paddocks.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
NTOC looks the best option.
I asked Chris who runs 200plus and he said that our space is full and there would only be new spaces if someone dropped out.
Dave

1 - 20 of 27 Posts