GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Steve said:
I have stated my discontent with this taking over an event for the public who have paid good money for THEIR TRACK DAY OUT in previous threads on other Forums, BUT…………………………..
I'll enlighten you here Steve.

1. The 2.00-2.30pm Open Practice was already deemed to be TRAX Demos in there timetable so we took no free/track time here. Oh and we actually finished approx 10mins early to enable the next track session to get rolling on time as they had some delays. Our start was delayed but all the same we felt a reponsibility to help out where we could and keep the timetable on schedule for all and sundry.

2. The time we used from 4.30-5.30pm we actually paid for with no discounts. So infact as a 'Club D1GB' you could say we chose to purchase 1 hours tracktime in total all in one go :D .

3. TRAX on-track sessions finish at 5.30pm (see above) but we negotiated a seprate deal with Silverstone to run till 6.00pm. This 30mins was outside of any TRAX involvement.

So we paid for everything we had as any other Club would have :) .

Yeah Drifting is a bit extreme for some people, and learning/understanding something new can be daunting, but you may eventually come to enjoy it :)

Glen

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Andy W said:
couldn't agree more, a track is for fast laps not ballet in pink with judging like ice dancing :rolleyes:
The Drift guys were going around Brooklands and Luffield faster than the Track guys whilst the majority of them were flashing there headlights at me :thumbsup: :bawling:

Glen

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
SteveN said:
Why the HELL has this guy posted this exact same thread on every bloody forum he's on?

Seen it on at least 2 others.

Bit sad isnt it?
Ever since I've heard Steve calling his mode of transport a name I've been trying to think of one for mine. I came up with one and have now decided on a name.................................................................

CAR

I'd like to tell you a bit about me and CAR. I first saw CAR on a website on the other side of the world and immediatley knew CAR was the one for me. We exchanged emails and after what seemed like ages CAR arrived after a long journey from Japan (CAR doesn't like boats) and when the doors open in Southampton CAR was everything I dreamed of. But my joy at spending time with CAR was to be short lived. CAR and me parted company after only a couple of months together and CAR moved to Manchester. As CAR left I hoped one day to be reunited. Well one day I got the call that CAR wanted to come home. I went to Manchester to collect CAR and we had a lot of time to spend together on the journey home which was nice. To get CAR back was great and once again I felt complete.

I think our relationship is going well now and I think the key to our success is that I am happy to let other guys abuse CAR to the point of almost exhaustion. CAR seems to love the abusement with a passion and if CAR is happy to be shared around then I am happy to watch.

Here's a pic of CAR enjoying what CAR enjoys best:

Update: Me and CAR are off to Barcelona this weekend for a bit more quality time together :D

Glen

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.