GTR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After the sad news of the loss of the world renown Tweenie Rob from TR Racing i have compiled a few of his amazing videos for us all to see what this legend of a guy was all about.

Please add some video's Pictures of your own if you have any of Robs superb work.

All condolences and respects are to be left here http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/126062-fatal-incident-involving-tweenierob-another-car.html

and also here RIP Tweeni (Rob G) - Skyline Owners Forum

Please leave this thread for videos / pictures of Robs/Tr Racings accomplishments over the years.

Thank you and enjoy in this sad weekend that will never be forgotten. R.I.P Rob.

YouTube - Tweenierob In the Taisan

YouTube - Tweenie Rob's new car first 9 second run.

YouTube - TR RACING (Tweenierob in his road going R32 GTR)

YouTube - TR Racing (Tweenierob's 9.7 road car run)

YouTube - TR Racing (Tweenierob's 9.7 road car run)

YouTube - Jap Show Finale 2009, TR Racing Skylines run low 8's & high 9 second passes

YouTube - **** Begley Gaijin Japshow Finale 2009 8.1s @ 169 mph

YouTube - TR Racing @ North Weald Drag

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Sorry but i just cant stop crying I have millions of pics.

I know he would of wanted these on here.

All the best Rob.

From me.

From Wendy she loved you so much :bowdown1::bowdown1:

From Tom and Flynn just before you give them a big kiss for winning the football.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Rob doing what he loves

·
Registered
50 Posts
Gutted seeing those pics....can't stop thinking about this, the car community really is a very tight knit bunch of guys.

·
Registered
220 Posts
All I can say at the moment is that I will never forgot Rob and all the things he has always done for me and my company. Sky-Engineering will never forgot Tweenierob and our work will always be in memory of Rob.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
i feel so sick, this surely is unreal. i will be laying flowers at the scene tomorow evening if anyone wants to join me let me know.

miss you rob although i know at least i have a part of your heart mind and soul in my car. for that i thank you.

kev

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mods, any chance of making this a sticky on here for 1 week and then moving to the vids section please?

·
Registered
643 Posts

North Weald about 4 years ago, Rob got me into drag racing and this was my first outing. Should point out I'm not the bloke with the perm, Rob would talk cars with anyone !

·
Registered
1,056 Posts

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
ok, can someone finally tell me why he was called "Tweenie"? :)

There must be hundreds of stories for a passionate, fun guy like Rob. This is an excellent thread to celebrate his life...

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
Still lost for words.

I have several pics of Rob and TR-Racing in action but unfortunately I can't view photobucket at work so can only hope this works.

I made a promise to Rob that I wouldn't say anything on the forum until it was finished but I think it's a fine tribute, he was so excited about it, at times even more so than me.

This is the only picture I have that I can post of the engine he was building for me...

"No point messing about, get a proper turbo on there dude!"

1 - 20 of 121 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.