GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the look of the Alcantara Dashboard . I'm not really made of money so decided to give it a go myself . I've never done anything like this before but now I'm going to have to do all my bits .
Here is a picture of my attempt

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also added red stitching round the edges using brother-in-laws girlfriends Singer sowing machine . I'll get better pics in the day

·
Registered
161 Posts
That looks fantastic! Been thinking of doin the same to be honest after seeing a different car the other week done, reckon you've just made my mind up :)

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
When i read the thread title i thought you meant you had been cutting bits off, i was like WTF?

Looks very good mate, especially for a first attempt! Well done :)

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
I like that, looks really good. And good on you for having a go. :bowdown1:

·
Registered
439 Posts
I also added red stitching round the edges using brother-in-laws girlfriends Singer sowing machine . I'll get better pics in the day
This is what I'm interrested in the most! How was Your procedure with stitching? Before or after the trimming?

Thanks!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Looks good... Top job mate, wanting to do something different with my dash but not sure if to go with carbon or like you have...

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cheers for all the comments . I'll fit it sometime in January as Im to busy working on my Gtst Brakes at the moment

1 - 20 of 21 Posts