GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was thinking about arranging another trip over to Japan this summer, ( after the footb*all tossers have come home ) anyone fancy a trip over there, see a few sites, visit the tuners, go to some meets and go to the ' Blow Job' bar - £ 25 all night!:p

Worth it just for the latter surely!

Serious though, who would like to go and see where their car was born?

Fantastic country, great people, massive culture shock and a basically buzzin place.

Dirk.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
japan

the cheap way for flights is bout £450 return, takes some bartering and telecons but I have found that the best way is to Fly Virgin which is about £700 ish and well worth it.

Thinking about 7 days, which is enough really for a short break and a laugh.

Just take £175 which will cover 7 days in the blow job bar and maybe £ 5 for smokes and £ 10 for a few Red bulls and you can do it on the cheap:p

Good hotel will be bout £ 60 per night plus.

DD

·
Registered
865 Posts
That isn't too bad, was expecting something silly for a flight. Will look into it, u thinking or doing all of japan or staying local?

What the customs policy with coming back with lots of goodies in this country? I'm aware of the electrical side if things but what say a turbo?

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
turbo

I have found the best option for hiding a turbo is to put in up yr ass. Dont let Glen ask you to bring a T78 back for him though or you will regret it, trust me:D

DD:smokin:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Be easier to post it to a freind or relation once your in Japan. That way Mr customs won't worry (I'm sure you would declair its full value on the shipping note;) ).

Jason.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tigs

Sorry, didnt think of you when posting about the 'jobs', not sure if thats a good or bad thing really, have to think about it;)

You never know, might be interesting for you:D

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
polite

I was being, do you really want me to lower the tone further Tigs?

Get to see a few things you maybe havent before, learn a few bits and bobs you know, it'l be just like Blue Peter;)

Blue Dirk:smokin:

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
The only thing I would learn is car related.....am sure there is nothing else I dont know.....ok, I lowered the tone!

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Master

Car related, thats what I am talking about!, to run a good engine you need a good blower and with the correct sucktion kit but a blow off valve that is not noisy but takes full boost with ease.

Lowered once again at your request.;)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts