GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted ASAP

Good used or new triple plate clutch, pull type for an R33 Gtr.

Pm price and details.
If used item, please state plate condition and measurements.

Also have an R34 HKS triple plate clutch with decent plates, pull type, if anybody wants a deal .

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just the one.

But due to lack of response, I thought it would be a good idea to post on each traders forum.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Just the one.

But due to lack of response, I thought it would be a good idea to post on each traders forum.
It wasn't.

What's wrong with a phone? You know, pick it up, speak to a trader and you're done.
They answer phones faster than they answer forum threads.

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't remember asking for an opinion. But thanks for the input.

After calling a few traders, spending 20mins on the phone each time explaining my scenario, then bring told to wait while they work out a price etc, it gets a little tiring and quite frankly I don't have an afternoon to spare, calling around.

Most traders are busy, hence me utilising the facility provided on here with them having their own section forum, really no difference in it being a pm or email.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Don't remember asking for an opinion. But thanks for the input.

After calling a few traders, spending 20mins on the phone each time explaining my scenario, then bring told to wait while they work out a price etc, it gets a little tiring and quite frankly I don't have an afternoon to spare, calling around.
Asking "How much for a triple plate clutch please", takes twenty minutes?

Do you have a stutter?

really no difference in it being a pm or email.
Pm or email means you wont be stinking out the forum with your spam. No one wants to see 18 threads of you asking about a triple plate clutch when they click on "New Posts"

If Im looking a something in a supermarket. I don't stand there shouting at the top of my voice. "WHERE ARE THE TWIGLETS!", until someone comes and tells me where they are. Ill quietly ask someone where they are, if they don't know, Ill quietly ask another.

..............and I dont even like twiglets

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hmm so much for the ignore feature. As per usual full of s''t

Is the suit yet another item on lease...tut tut.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Hmm so much for the ignore feature. As per usual full of s''t

Is the suit yet another item on lease...tut tut.
Havent got any leases Im afraid. You seem to be obsessed with the idea. Tells me something about how your mind works. lolz

Dont cry TABZ :bawling:

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Grow up you spoilt child.

I have no time for penny grabbing idiots with no morale fibre.

But I have to give it to you, you kept a smile on my face.

That pm explaining how the postage charge was too high, and you felt it your morale duty not to send the item....how my heart bled....tells me allot about how your mind works lolz.

Don't cry Flynn

You will get the macca one day, just a few more items to sell, hopefully scrape the deposit, keep the dream alive, after all you are a dreamer aren't you.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts