GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exeddy Triple Plate Clutch with flywheel for sale.

Was only removed a few weeks ago due to me downgrading to a stage two exeddy for drivability in traffic.

No slippage and can hold a lot of power along with being in good condition.

I'm taking serious offers on this item, but not wanting over the moon nor wanting to rip anyone off.

I've got other R33 GTR parts for sale so reply or PM me.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got no idea on the price as I've seen the new ones go for thousands but I'd be happy with £600ovno.

Thanks MikeGTR for pointing this out for me.

This includes the bearing, pressure plate and the complete clutch that you would get from exeddy

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've only got one from my phone. It is a triple but theres only two in the shot. Untill someone is serious about it I dont want to clog it up with images.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quite a lot as it wasn't used for long and I've not raced it. I would pm markpriorgtst ( on my friends list of all two people) I would say a fair few mil if that's the right measurement. It didn't slip when I used it which was only for around town as I've never raced it. The previous owner was doing it up and his partner lost her job so I bought it. The cars only done 45,000 miles and I doesn't look to have had much use so it's got a lot of life in it yet

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm hoping that I don't have to turn to eBay to sell this beast of a clutch :(

This clutch will convert to push for the older R32 GTR's easily with just a few parts, there's threads on here about the process.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.