GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Managed to pass my bike test on Friday, despite an iffy U-turn, and I have added a gsxR to the gtR and typeR. Fun fun fun.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Nice one mate, something your sure to enjoy :)

Which one you get? I've got the 99 GSXR 750, an ideal first bike. When you start to feel its lacking power, just add a couple of teeth to the rear cog, only cost me £19 for one. Might drop your top speed to about 160mph, but not too much of an issue and will definately put a smile on your face :D

Just keep an eye on the other muppets on the road, its stunning what they do in their unintentional attempts to knock you off. Had some women look me directly in the face twice and STILL pull out in front of me, then stop right across the road in front of me :eek: (B4 you ask, 300m straight B4 junction, my lights on, slowed to 45 from bout 60 (really, this time) as could tell she was not quite with it) As I was ready was no prob, but serves as a warning, that if you think they've seen you, it may not be the case!

Where abouts in London are you. Could meet for a ride some time if you like.

·
Registered
82 Posts
When it comes to wheelies and going round corners at extreme speed the GSXR is the only machine to have:smokin:
Hope you have a good time on it in the remaining "summer":rolleyes:

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got the 600 K2. Too much of a novice to pull wheelies yet! Went out for my first ride this morning and managed to stall it twice - doh! I have about 500 miles of running in to do (less than 7,000 revs). Hopefully by then I will have plucked up the courage to boot it a bit harder.

Pailin: I live in East London, and would love to go for a ride sometime if you ever pass this way. And the age old question, is your 750 quicker than a 400bhp ish Skyline?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts