GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taken off my car due to going single turbo.

It has a custom 3.5" flange (need to double check its not 4" but sure its 3.5") to fit my large exhaust.

Can get pics if needed.

£120 plus delivery.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Custom Flange -

Has a couple of dents but doesn't effect performance and was like this when i bought it.

·
Registered
464 Posts
There not dents there flat spots. The ID of the tube will be half causing a massive ristriction !

Surface rust I can understand as its only mild steel. But because its got Trust stuck to the side it must be worth every penny. .... Sorry

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've had no issues with restriction what so ever. There are plenty of people running downpipes with dents in. What has it being a trust pipe got to do with anything and did I say it will be fine because it's trust?

Bit of a twat comment to make really isn't it.

Don't understand why you feel the need to come and shit on my thread?

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm open to offers on this guys, but i paid more than this for it. Its taking up space in my garage.

Like i have previously said, i have had no issues with this and have seen plenty of people running more power with the same dents on their downpipes.

The turbos on my car were also in excellent condition when they came off so there was no excess back pressure etc.

·
Super Moderator
15,728 Posts
If you don't want the item do not comment chaps, it is thread crapping end of.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts