GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have decided to sell my trust gracer full bodykit. i dought this from davew from the gtrshop and have not yet got round to fitting it on the car. unfortunately i am self employed and money has become an issue recently,:mad: so i need the money more than i need the bodykit (regardless of how much i love it.)

it is gunmetal grey and is in very good condition with the exception of a minor scratch/scuff at the bottom of the front bumper.

kit includes front bumper, sideskirts and rearspats.

i am after a super quick sale (to free up money and shed space) so it will be an absolute steal at £350. :eek:i will even deliver it if within reasonable distance, or you can collect it. i will split postage costs 50/50.

i will upload some pics tomorrow but in the mean time here is a pic of shaggys car (hope he dont mind), same bodykit.:p

cheers guys

kev:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That kit looks awesome:thumbsup: good luck with the sale
thanks mate, i love the kit too, shame i have to sell but im desperate lol.

kev

·
Registered
519 Posts
Hi Kev,

Might be interested, can you post up the pics of the actual kit etc, so I can see the colour and exactly what the parts are.

Cheers

Lee.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here you go.

as said before, the kit is in very good condition apart from the scuff on the bottom left front bumper and a small crack on the front right of the front bumper, which i had forgotten about. other than that its just tiny stone chips. it would cost very very little to get this kit in perfect mint condition!

sorry i didnt get the pics up earlier, been at work.

cheers

kev

·
Registered
519 Posts
Pics look good and would be interested but it is not quite the right colour for my car.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pics look good and would be interested but it is not quite the right colour for my car.
body shops dont charge that much to paint bodykits:thumbsup:

kev

·
Registered
519 Posts
Hi Kev,

Sent you a pm and decided its a goer so we can sort out delivery, collection payment etc.

Lee

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
provisionally sold

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Bargain!!!!
;)
bob