GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im just about to order a trust greddy oil cooler and and remote filter for my r32 gtr there are 3 options for core location

1:front of driver side wheel arch
2:front of radiator
3:under submember

i know people on this forum have used this kit just wondering which is best option,im thinking in front of radiator but it looks like the air con will have to go,also if im using standard bovs will this cause a problem in front of driver side wheel arch ive seen this problem on an r33 on a recent thread...will it be the same on an r32????

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
na there too expensive ive got too much other stuff to pay for ,lookin for value for money....my budget is wearing very thin as a matter of fact it wore out along time ago!!!

·
Registered
438 Posts
the ARC should work well also with the R32. but if you just have to get the trust then go for it. But if you want it cheap then you should go to the links.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dont worry im a regular at both greenline and nengun id say most people on here are too those guys must be making megabucks i can get parts faster from japan than i can from the uk god bless the japanese postal service

·
Registered
438 Posts
Hey yes...matter of fact how do you get in touch with them? I have email them SOOO many times but no one responds..I figured because of them maybe not being able to speak english..could you tell me who did you go through?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts