GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Not a Nissan board usual so don't hold that against me, I won't tell you what I drive and cause an argument lol :)

I am looking for an old friend who I have lost contact with over the last couple of years, I hope he posts on here but I need some help.....

Anyway his name is Matt Wyatt, he drives (or used to!!) a Black Pulsar GTI-R, from the West Sussex area (I wont say location for obvious reasons!).

If anyone knows him and can point me to an email address that would be most helpful.

Cheers dudes :)

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
TBM

nowt wrong with an STI mate. Quick a **** to 60 and a 100. Get that understeer dialled out and faster as ****.

Anyway why don't you try a few of the GTiR web sites as I used to own a Pulsar and they are a good bunch..

try:
www.gti-r.org
http://www.gtiroc.com

Either that or send DAZ GTIR a pm as he is always on here and looking for an R32. He lives in the west sussex area (can't say exactly due to security reasosn) and may know more.

Good luck mate. Not a name I heard tho during my ownership.

NLW

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
"He lives in the west sussex area (can't say exactly due to security reasosn)"

Why, does he work for MI5 or something?

Phil

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
N15,

Cheers mate, its a cracking car, especially now i've spent a few dollars tweaking it, got a nice and healthy 321bhp the other week at Power Engineering so well happy with that :)

Thanks, I'll drop him an email and see if he knows him, I'll also take a look at those sites too.

Cheers matey

:)

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
no phil

he is not secret squirrel...

But I know for a fact there are not many GTiRs where he lives and it is his call as to where he says he lives or not.
Hope you appreciate my call on that one.

TBM. Nice grunt. would give a 400 BHP gtr some serious scares all the way through the gears. I once drove a 340 BHP STI type R (used to own to scott davies) **** me..it was all gear changes, boost and pure hooligan acceleration.

Hope you find yer man.

NLW

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Philip,

lol, thats probably why I lost contact with him ;)

Seriously, I dont want to start posting up where he lives etc 'just' incase someone decides to go and find where he lives and take his car, you know the score, especially with all the latest rounds or theft and carjacking etc....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NLW,

Yeah its running really well, considering I havent gone mental (Yet!!), std turbo and intercooler, tho a HKS Fmic is well on the cards, its a good car....So far lol!!

Scott Davies? mmm Was that a Sonic Blue Type R? 18" wheels, Fmic etc? If so that was a stunning car.....

I'd be suprised if my Sti would give a 400bhp Gtir a run for its money, considering they are much lighter and a lot more nimble :eek:

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I know

but scott drove my old stage 1 gtr at that tune and his was running some 345 bhp and he said there was nothing in it even to 60 between the 2. the scooby felt quicker as it was all noice and gear changes but under the watch there was nothing in it. More gear changes equals less acceleration and the GTRs just rev and rev...
If it was a windy road then it would be different for sure.
GTRs can be surprising and mible in the right hands ;-)
Anyway I don't want to get into that crap and I agree with what you say about location.
We also enforce a rule here about number plates as well as they can be SO easily traced by a call to the DVLA.

Good hunting.
Nick

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Nick,

Interesting stuff mate :)

This is quite funny:

Nissan driver bigging up the Scooby (In a sense!)

Scooby driver bigging up the Nissan !

Lol, usually everyone goes across the bbs's and [email protected] off everyone elses cars, makes a refreshing change to have a bit of respect for each others passions eh? :)

Thats exactly the same thing we enforce on Scoobynet, no direct locations, towns are ok if big enough, no post codes, reg no's, or roads and stuff, you never know what can happen so no point in saying blah blah blah and someone gets their car nicked :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts