Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I have a 12000 mile 09 plate car with a full and comprehensive service history from Middlehurst. It is a black, black edition car with the bits it should have in my opinion, ie a clear wrap to protect the paintwork.

The car has never been launched or tracked and has had a very cosseted life.

What do you think it would be worth in todays market?

Thx Tony

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I'd say £35k to the right buyer, few grand less for a quick sale.

Dealer offered me £28k on mine which is very similar on a trade in. You'd sell it almost overnight for low 30's privately.

·
Premium Member
5,870 Posts
is say a bit more with only 12000 miles £36,500+ at least personally..

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for advice up to now, think i might just keep it as i don't intend to give it away. Its not been out in the wet, in fact in many instances it goes from dealer to home and thats the only miles it does in the winter periods!

Saw one that was an import for 33k, guess UK ones not worth much more?

Thx Tony

·
Registered
743 Posts
hi tony sounds a nice car but milege is low ...do you want me to put some miles on her ,obviously no charge:chuckle::chuckle::)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha

If i had the time i would love to do this myself but at this moment its just time that i need to achieve this goal.

Problem i have is that if i let this go i know that there is definitely not another out there that will compare. I would be more than willing to place a rather large bet on that statement.

Decisions decisions........

·
Registered
146 Posts
Look on autotrader to get a rough idea. 09s with 30k+ on the clock are on for around £35-36k. You can add a couple of thousand easily with the low mileage & condition.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I think £35k is too low for a car with this mileage as long as everything is ok e.g tyre & brake wear and well cared for with FSH etc. I would probably advertise at £38k and accept £36-37k.

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
It depends on condition, owners but if it's low owners 1-3 and condition is mint then I'd ask around £35995 ovno

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
34-35k seems like the most sensible price for both seller and buyer.

If Sat nav/bluetooth version you could have asked for a higher premium up to 37k.

·
R35 Section manager
11,052 Posts
I think £35k is too low for a car with this mileage as long as everything is ok e.g tyre & brake wear and well cared for with FSH etc. I would probably advertise at £38k and accept £36-37k.

As above your car is worth much more than £35k with that mileage. £38k all day long without issue.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Agree. Owners make a huge difference to me. Always easier to move on come sale time. Trying to get rid of a 5 or 6 owner car is difficult as I found out kith my previous c63.

·
Registered
888 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
My10 on an 11 plate sold in the winter???

·
Registered
182 Posts
good luck selling car, i'm trying to sell one myself seems i get alot of interest but everyone back out last minute

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.