GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the wiring instructions or know where the 4 wired go on a UK made TSC controller for the Attessa system? Pm’ed combat (designer of the controller) bit no reply (yet) not sure if he’s still on here...

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the tip, but I searched the forum and the internet and only found the wiring diagrams for the newer version (which replaces the G-sensor itself aswell)

·
R35 Section manager
10,889 Posts
R32 Combat sadly hasent been on here for a few years and is missed for his Skyline knowledge.
I can speak to him for you but think he has retired from this now.
This was the best mod I ever did to my 33

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the help giys, unfortunately the diagram above is indeed for the newer version. I think I know where the wires go but I’m not certain about the signal wires (2 off them) and I dont want to mess up the fragile electronics by wiring it up the weong way round 😒 I’ll have a gander online and see if I can harass someone enough that knows how to wire these things in 😁

·
R35 Section manager
10,889 Posts
Wake me from my slumber will you....
Dunno how this new fangled forum works.
I hope all the knobheads have gone now. 🤣
Lol!!
I'm still here as well so that may answer your question mate :ROFLMAO:.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Hope you are well mate?

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
Living the dream TREG, living the dream. For a while I'd forgotten about here. Good to see the old place ticking over. I have a ton of stuff that might be suitable to be held here. Do you have a file repository that's accessible for all? I'd rather not use my dropbox account. Let me know.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Hello Mr Combat,

I too have only just recently 'remembered' about this place. I echo others comments that you've posted some cracking stuff over the years, I recently re-read your RB30 thread from start to finish.

As to keep the topic, I could also do with the TSC fitting instructions / diagram as I was digging through a box of my spares and found a TSC I bought from a friend and forgot I had

Edit: just seen the attachment 👍😊

1 - 20 of 23 Posts