GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Are there any new contenders to the 54 sec mark?
Since everybody seems to be covering almost only D1 championship events I´ve heard very little news from Tsukuba.
Is the HKS carbon evo still No1?
What about the GTR´s? M-speed, Auto Select, ATTKD, Top Secret etc.?
I love the TC Super Lap battle, I wish they would put more like that on video again.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Are there any new contenders to the 54 sec mark?
Since everybody seems to be covering almost only D1 championship events I´ve heard very little news from Tsukuba.
Is the HKS carbon evo still No1?
What about the GTR´s? M-speed, Auto Select, ATTKD, Top Secret etc.?
I love the TC Super Lap battle, I wish they would put more like that on video again.

HKS EVO TRB is still top dog. Sadly the ATTKD R32 was destroyed, otherwise i'd own it.

Varis, Trial and a few others are shaking down new evo's.

I believe Masamoto Nomura from Duke will be driving the new Top Fuel S2000 Type-RR

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Yep - this is the one that must be seen....I booked the day off as soon as I saw Dino's post:thumbsup:
Any chance we can meet somewhere - I always get lost on the way to Tsukuba circuit ?

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I've haven't been there before so meeting en route would be good.

Are you able to get us in like the D1? If not no probs, just let me know who I need to contact for tickets, and I'll do the necessary....

Really looking forward to this one. :)

·
Registered
351 Posts
I am going to try.

But I doubt I'll make it god damn....

Rotary News is....

Revolution have a new FD with GT300 Carbon Body. AWESOME!
Recent pics are showing it with new TE30.

Dont know if it will be finished though.

And RE-Amemiya will run the mercedes lighted Rx8 with FD engine and the Sequential Shift from the old White-ish Time attack Car.

R-Magic should be up to speed by now. One would think...

ps... yes the Top Fuel S2000 is crazy. there is a full build of it on their web site.

Russ.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hi guys, I'm new to the forums. Despite owning an impreza, though its back in the states, I'm in Tokyo for a couple years for school and I joined to get info on the events happening over here. Especially seeing as there seems to be quite a few guys living over here on the boards.

Anyway, what time does the event start on 7th? How hard is it to get from Tsukuba Station to the track? Mind you I have no car so either using the bus or taxi unless I could bum a ride from the station. Ands its free right? Well hope I can make it there.

Cheers,
Max

1 - 20 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.