GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tuesday night on the M2 coastbound just after the Medway bridge a black R33 comes screaming by heading up the hill towards the Maidstone / Chatham turn off.

Maybe Mr CREED per chance late home? :chuckle:

Then today on the junction of HAYES LANE with the A21 MASONS HILL in BROMLEY, KENT a grey R32 GTR looking very clean at the traffic lights opposite me before it turned onto the A21 heading towards BROMLEY COMMON.

Any takers :squintdan

·
Registered
583 Posts
Lol the 32 was mine mate...on the way to work...after staying in for the Cable Guy....I'm really happy...this is the first time I've been spotted. Btw I wouldn't call the car clean as it needs a right good scrubbin ;)

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At last, seen someone from the forum who I don't know :smokin:

Well I was going to work too but was on the opposite junction from HOLMESDALE ROAD going towards BROMLEY. It looked clean from that distance & not being a fan of the R32 yours looked mighty fine though. Amazing what a good set of wheels can do :squintdan

Now come on CREED ... just own up the other was you !!!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Lol hello Darren mate...hows life....i got all that sorted in the end thanks :D

How are you...indeed long time no see. Cars a little different now, completed Stage 1 mods and runs real nice...needs a winter service though...pm me your MSN if you have one mate and I'll stick you on my messenger. I will try and get to some more meets....but have just moved in with the gf so not spending as much time with the car right now.

Cheers
Ad

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Well if it was about 10.30-11.00 pm Tues night, then yeah it was me. Not late home, just leaving work......screaming...i like that:squintdan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.