GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tuesday night on the M2 coastbound just after the Medway bridge a black R33 comes screaming by heading up the hill towards the Maidstone / Chatham turn off.

Maybe Mr CREED per chance late home? :chuckle:

Then today on the junction of HAYES LANE with the A21 MASONS HILL in BROMLEY, KENT a grey R32 GTR looking very clean at the traffic lights opposite me before it turned onto the A21 heading towards BROMLEY COMMON.

Any takers :squintdan

·
Registered
583 Posts
Lol the 32 was mine mate...on the way to work...after staying in for the Cable Guy....I'm really happy...this is the first time I've been spotted. Btw I wouldn't call the car clean as it needs a right good scrubbin ;)

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At last, seen someone from the forum who I don't know :smokin:

Well I was going to work too but was on the opposite junction from HOLMESDALE ROAD going towards BROMLEY. It looked clean from that distance & not being a fan of the R32 yours looked mighty fine though. Amazing what a good set of wheels can do :squintdan

Now come on CREED ... just own up the other was you !!!

·
Registered
716 Posts
Hello to you both! Lono, guessed it might be you from orig post. Not seen you since Bromley Pagaent, with the foot pump! All sorted and running fine now?

·
Registered
583 Posts
Lol hello Darren mate...hows life....i got all that sorted in the end thanks :D

How are you...indeed long time no see. Cars a little different now, completed Stage 1 mods and runs real nice...needs a winter service though...pm me your MSN if you have one mate and I'll stick you on my messenger. I will try and get to some more meets....but have just moved in with the gf so not spending as much time with the car right now.

Cheers
Ad

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Well if it was about 10.30-11.00 pm Tues night, then yeah it was me. Not late home, just leaving work......screaming...i like that:squintdan

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Twas you then mate as it was later than I first thought :chuckle:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts