GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car Tuner Grand Prix - Home

Read about this in Evo Mag (good read) and wondered why no GT-Rs have entered etc - seems a good event but with few entries :smokin: .

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone, the 1/4 mile times seem easy for the GT-R club/Evo/Scoob runners at TOB to beat.

·
Banned
7,219 Posts
Nobody enters as its Time Attacks and TOTBs poor relation.

I went the 1st year, and many of the cars competing were quite comedy in their rubbishness. Some great ones, and tons of almost stock non sporty cars.

Fact is there one main reason... 200QUID per car or 650 for premium package...

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe we should inform Evo magazine of the fact as I thought that those times were a bit 1980's myself lol.
It would be interesting to know the lap times for the GT-R/Evo/Scoob/RX7 etc proper tuners cars around that track - has anyone done any timed laps there?

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
went to it at donnington last year,only one skyline ran,you would,nt have been able to run one that was moded that much because of noise:wavey: NISMOMAN

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wrote another letter to Evo :). I have got two published so far so maybe this one also. Maybe they will do a better comparision of modded vs standard in the future - we can only hope as I would like to see the difference myself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts