GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only recently purchased a standard 33 gtr i was considering doing some minor mods when the bank manager decides to speak to me again.Being from north-west i was told middlehursts can be a bit tasty ,so started to do some delving around on the net and found a tuner called HiTeq near wigan.Iwas wondering if anyone had used them before or is there anyone in this area.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have recently purchased my R34 GTR and living near chorley, i went along to see RB motorsport in Mawdesley after finding our more about them on here. The place isnt the most spotless garage you will ever see, but you certainly feel they know exactly what they are doing and so far I havn't come accross a negative opinion yet! Will def get mine serviced there!

·
Banned
11,494 Posts
Mr Disklok said:
I have recently purchased my R34 GTR and living near chorley, i went along to see RB motorsport in Mawdesley after finding our more about them on here. The place isnt the most spotless garage you will ever see, but you certainly feel they know exactly what they are doing and so far I havn't come accross a negative opinion yet! Will def get mine serviced there!
I think Rod's been dealing with skylines for something like 10 years now, and the other 2 guys are ex-Middlehurst, so they certainly know what they're doing.:cool:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Give Chris Wilson a call, he's on the board.

Been using him for the last 6 years and would take my car anywhere else.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts