GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People,

I have the following for sale as I'm selling my car as it is not viable as a daily driver :mad:

Anyway the parts are:

Brand new, never fitted, XS Power Intercooler This unit will (apparently) fit R33 and R32. looking for £175.00

A Pair of R34 Turbo's there is a thread on here which I started, as I thought there was play in the shafts. I've been told that where they have been sat for a while, any oil has drained down the shaft.
When I bought them they had no play whatsoever. looking for £200.

F-Con V - (silver casing) complete with loom to fit R33 GTR, R32 GTR - Offers as I don't know the value.

Pair of Apexi filters complete with elbows 2.5 months old - looking for £135

Greddy RS Dumpvalve with pipework for the R33 GTR, but valve can be used on any vehicle, and I've just bought this S/H of here. I paid £100 for it. Looking for £80.

On the way is a Profec II Boost controller, almost brand new, again bought off here I've just paid £200 for will accept £175.

On the car I have Bronze colour Rota GTR alloys 18" with brand new tyres approx 2000 miles old. I'm looking to swap for either a standard set or something cheap, with cash my way, 2 wheels are scuffed (FRI @ NCP cr park:rolleyes: 0) one has no scratch's and another has slight curbing, all in all excellent wheels - offers invited.

1 x cat but one of the bolts has been part sorn off looking for £50

Standard set of GTR Down pipes - looking for £75

I think thats it if anybody wants piccies I will be taking some tommorrow.

Thanks

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
added to list - Road Angel GPS type in perfect working order, subscription has ran out. - looking for £175.

still for sale - HKS F-Con V ECU suits R33 & R32 GTR's - Offers !

Rota GTR Alloys 18" see previous description - p/x with set of alloys cash my way.

1 x CAT - £50 - one bolt is part sorn away but should still work.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.