GTR Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
I totally agree with you Nick

And you are one of the members old enough to remember the pain I went through all those years ago. The irony is I now help run a tuning business from the premises where all that heartache happened :D :D

the difference I hope is that I still remember how devastating it was to go through all that, so now I try to be as open and honest and transparent with customers before we do any work, I try to explain that often these jobs have a fluidity to them as things get discovered or customers evolve their spec or requirements and we bend over backwards to accommodate them.

The only thing I think we could do better at is timescales, as the jobs always seem to drag on a bit, but it tends to be the nature of the beast I guess, and certainly all our "big build" customers seem very happy - in fact one guy just keeps coming back for more and more stuff to correct all the things that have irritated him with his supercharged all alloy V8 classic race car lol In fact he is getting us to start renovating his genuine AC Cobra Superblower this winter lol

So I guess service, attitude, honesty and integrity are what I strive for, as well as competence and diligence in the work, but its usually only when problems crop up that you see the mettle of those you are dealing with.

Good luck with your next project mate

J.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
So what was your spec wish list and what was the build/tuners recommendations and final parts/tune = Outcome?
You can always do a search.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
I totally agree with you Nick

And you are one of the members old enough to remember the pain I went through all those years ago. The irony is I now help run a tuning business from the premises where all that heartache happened :D :D

the difference I hope is that I still remember how devastating it was to go through all that, so now I try to be as open and honest and transparent with customers before we do any work, I try to explain that often these jobs have a fluidity to them as things get discovered or customers evolve their spec or requirements and we bend over backwards to accommodate them.

The only thing I think we could do better at is timescales, as the jobs always seem to drag on a bit, but it tends to be the nature of the beast I guess, and certainly all our "big build" customers seem very happy - in fact one guy just keeps coming back for more and more stuff to correct all the things that have irritated him with his supercharged all alloy V8 classic race car lol In fact he is getting us to start renovating his genuine AC Cobra Superblower this winter lol

So I guess service, attitude, honesty and integrity are what I strive for, as well as competence and diligence in the work, but its usually only when problems crop up that you see the mettle of those you are dealing with.

Good luck with your next project mate

J.

Thanks old chap.

I think the main thing is people know what they are doing when it comes to 1000hp spec vehicles.

In this case the fraudsters haven’t a clue even though on their website they say they are capable of race car preparation.

They say they can map cars but again they haven’t got a clue and I have a lot of footage on camera with the guy stating in his own words “I cannot understand this” constantly. Infact 7 hrs of footage. Even admitting I’m unlucky for being a guinea pig, even admitting my fan they specced for my engine is too small.

There must be a lot of ticking time bombs out there :eek:

Also I can’t wait to get an expert from a motorsport back ground involved as this will prove they are clueless and no LTD company will protect them if they decide to fold again! as they will be liable as directors and then they are finito on a personal level.

So either way it’s check mate.

They can also decide to threaten the forum to bring this post down but it’s never coming down.

They have also now finally said what would I like as a resolution and I asked them what they are willing to do. They keep responding with what do I want?

Ok I want all my money back. Every single penny. For the headache and heartache and head**** you have caused and especially after calling me a liar too in not so many words.

And no you are never touching my car again because you guys are incompetent.

·
Super Moderator
15,534 Posts
This is one of the reasons I don't tune any more, my R35 is totally standard and will remain so. I just can't stand dealing with the hassle, inconvenience, breakdowns, tutting at cable ties when I've spent thousands and generally feeling unhappy with what I've spent. It's a hard lesson Nick, sorry to hear it.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
This is one of the reasons I don't tune any more, my R35 is totally standard and will remain so. I just can't stand dealing with the hassle, inconvenience, breakdowns, tutting at cable ties when I've spent thousands and generally feeling unhappy with what I've spent. It's a hard lesson Nick, sorry to hear it.
Yes it is quite a bit to stomach but will get to the bottom of it.

Just waiting on a report.

·
Super Moderator
15,534 Posts
Good luck and I'm sorry you're in this position. It's really hard to stomach, I've had my fingers burnt too many times. :(

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Good luck and I'm sorry you're in this position. It's really hard to stomach, I've had my fingers burnt too many times. :(
It***8217;s part of life learning the hardway.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Check this wiring out.

I payed for a pro tech Veyron fuel pump for it to be wired in like this :chuckle:

Never seen skills like this before :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Lucky you’re still alive to tell the story!
I know this is what I was thinking.

There could have been an explosion.

·
Registered
74 Posts
As pointed out to you on Facebook, that***8217;s factory wiring and it does that...

I like how you had your reply then blocked me so I couldn***8217;t respond...

Whilst I***8217;m here I***8217;d like to add, I***8217;ve read this post and I haven***8217;t seen anywhere where you have pointed out to others that you had threatened the guys at MGT to drive down and give them a kicking, do you maybe think this is where the breakdown in the relationship started?

As for explosion, I think you***8217;ve watched too many films fella.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #74 (Edited)
As pointed out to you on Facebook, that***8217;s factory wiring and it does that...

I like how you had your reply then blocked me so I couldn***8217;t respond...

Whilst I***8217;m here I***8217;d like to add, I***8217;ve read this post and I haven***8217;t seen anywhere where you have pointed out to others that you had threatened the guys at MGT to drive down and give them a kicking, do you maybe think this is where the breakdown in the relationship started?

As for explosion, I think you***8217;ve watched too many films fella.

I think you have been misinformed dude.

I have been down there many times and there was no kicking involved.

But what is evident is my hard earned £30,000 being taken off me and then the lack of customer service in the process even though the company you have just mentioned have been given plenty of opportunities verbally to sort the mess they created out.

The only problem is when you tell someone that you haven***8217;t done a great job and things are running poorly they take offence instead of dealing with it and start crying like babies. So what do you do then?

So go and get your facts straight before coming on here spewing a load of crap and making yourself look like a fool.

In regards to building a high end 1000hp skyline with no expense spared.

Do you think it***8217;s wise to leave factory wiring (your words not mine) that looks like that when mated to a veyron fuel pump which kicks out 700ltrs ph?

Oh and as for threats legal action are threats yes I agree.

The sad thing is you are falling for the same old victim stories I fell for which sucked me down this journey in the first place.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I think you have been misinformed dude.

I have been down there many times and there was no kicking involved.

But what is evident is my hard earned £30,000 being taken off me and then the lack of customer service in the process even though the company you have just mentioned have been given plenty of opportunities verbally to sort the mess they created out.

The only problem is when you tell someone that you haven***8217;t done a great job and things are running poorly they take offence instead of dealing with it and start crying like babies. So what do you do then?

So go and get your facts straight before coming on here spewing a load of crap and making yourself look like a fool.

In regards to building a high end 1000hp skyline with no expense spared.

Do you think it***8217;s wise to leave factory wiring that looks like that when mated to a veyron fuel pump which kicks out 700ltrs ph?

Oh and as for threats legal action are threats yes I agree.

The sad thing is you are falling for the same old victim stories I fell for which sucked me down this journey in the first place.
Why have you worded it, the company I mentioned? You***8217;ve said it is MGT in one of your earlier posts...

I don***8217;t think I***8217;ve been misinformed I just think you choose what to say and what to leave out to get others on side, like a coin a story has 2 sides.

For example you post saying you have 8hrs of footage of tuner in your car but don***8217;t mention that those 8hrs were on a Sunday out of office hours trying to rectify a minor issue but I guess I***8217;m misinformed again as you said they just cry like babies and never tried to deal with it eh?
I***8217;ve personally been with Mark on a Saturday after work hours when we were trying to take his motorbike for a service appointment, we nearly missed the appointment because he was helping and advising you on a issue that turned out to be a factory sensor fault but they helped did they?
Was the Sunday that you were helped a time convenient to you as let***8217;s be honest, it couldn***8217;t be done during winter when the car is laid up or for over 12 months whilst the car was under restoration having all the engine and gearbox removed and complete underside, how do you know nothing done during this time effected anything?
Actually you haven***8217;t mentioned that the car had to be trailered away from restoration as it wouldn***8217;t run correctly despite running fine when it went in.

Your admitting now that the picture you have posted is factory wiring so bares no relevance unless your issue is now with Nissan for poor materials.

You want to see poor fuel pump fitting, this is mine done by RK Tuning
https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=253603&stc=1&d=1569406702

As for spewing crap and am a fool, I hadn't attacked you as a person had I?
Your own signature says you are kind to everyone... really? As that***8217;s not what I***8217;ve witnessed over the last 2 days, it seems quite apparent that you seem to get quite abusive to people with an opinion different to your own as can be seen on the Facebook thread you made that didn***8217;t go your way and now the way you are disrespecting and calling me names.

You threatened Mark when your boost pipe blew off yet it was fitted by Bobby who had had your car to pieces for restoration.. am I spewing crap still?

You blame others for making victim stories yet you are doing the same.. you were also the victim when asked to leave the gym because of your aggression towards staff as seen on your own Instagram were you not.

You mentioned you***8217;ve spent £30,000 to build a no expense spared 1000hp motor, £ per bhp that***8217;s not a bad price in all fairness as I was quoted the weekend £18,000-20,000 for a 550bhp engine for my Cosworth and B2R in Australia quoted me $35,000 (£19,100) to build a 1000hp capable long motor if I supplied RB30 block, head and sump. Obviously I***8217;d need to add shipping, Import duties and vat (£3,820) inlet manifold, fuel system, turbo, exhaust manifold and system, engine management, fitting and tuning etc to that cost so would way exceed what you paid.

Anyway we***8217;re are getting away from it... you say the company have created a mess that you want sorting?

What is the mess?
Does the car run?
Since the car has been at Full Throttle Performance since July what exactly has been found to be wrong?
Did you not start this post purely because the company refused to work on your car despite you begging them to change your exhaust and fit your V-Cam?

Below is fuel pump fitted by RK, I don***8217;t know how to get pictures where I wanted on the post

Attachments

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #76 (Edited)
You are making matters worse for them and they should thank you.

What I will say is your just a very good troll and I shall not fall for your bait.

·
Registered
74 Posts
You are making matters worse for them and they should thank you.

What I will say is your just a very good troll and I shall not fall for your bait.
Again you are personally attacking me Nick and calling me names
You also blamed the forum..
Not to mention you had issue with original builder of the car when you bought it, as you’ve posted on this very thread.
You told Mook to butt out when he said you are being vague.

As I said before, you take issue with anyone that disagrees with you or has an opinion different to your own.

I’ve asked some valid questions and you ignored all of them..

I’ve just skimmed all your posts on this topic and cannot see anywhere where you have mentioned the actual issue with your car, in less than 10 seconds of looking on your epic GTR page on Instagram you can be seen thrashing the car and street racing with a white supra yet you say you’ve never been able to enjoy the car.

Am I still spewing crap, am I still a fool.. you now call me a troll like I’m out for attention from the masses, I have said nothing just to get a rise merely asked for clarification and why your missing information from your story.

What I have mentioned is what I’ve seen first hand and done some basic quick searching and asked some questions.

I’ve treated you with respect Nick and spoken without being demeaning you’ve shown yourself incapable of doing the same.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts