GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

If anyone out there has a tunned R32 or R33 with good service/mechanical history then let me know as I have the funds waiting for when the right car turns up. I can and will travel anywhere in the UK for the right one.

Post any pics and specs along with price wanted or email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Steve
:smokin:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Me me me

Ive got one!!! One careful owner, big single turbo, Veilside kit etc etc etc... slight front end prob where a tree jumped out infront of me though :D :D :D

Luke

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
roflmao

Hi Luke,

Sorry, still laughing, from what you told me it's not just the tree that was the problem either! lol

Thanks,
Steve

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Which bit or bits are you after Philip? Let us know your answer Luke. I will have to pop out and see which bits are bust on mine!:D

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Just back in......ah yes, still need a clock:D
I run the head unit in a mode that gives me a clock now so it is not too important.......

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Piccies

Driftaholic (aka James W) said he might be popping down that way and take some pics to post on the forum. I would have preffered you see the car in one piece though John as it looked alot better.
Hopefully getting salvage back but depends on what state of tune my replacement 32 is as to what parts will be up for grabs.

Luke

1 - 15 of 15 Posts