GTR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two questions for you.

1. fitting an Apexi turbo guage next week and want to know exactly where the hole/gap is in the bulkhead or engine bay wall?

I.E. where do I stuff the pipe through to get it from the dash to the engine bay?

-----------------------

2. If I decide to rip out my bog standard Nissan turbo and fit a larger spec item, what are my options and what would you suggest? When fitting a larger turbo, what else whould i fit also, I.E, ECU, fueling kit, head gaskets, etc.

Please specify models and numbers and perfomance figures if you can. This would help as I can pick stuff up in the USA and would appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Andy.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Andy Black said:
Two questions for you.

1. fitting an Apexi turbo guage next week and want to know exactly where the hole/gap is in the bulkhead or engine bay wall?

I.E. where do I stuff the pipe through to get it from the dash to the engine bay?

-----------------------

The best way is to take off the off-side (drivers) wheel. Remove the plastic mud trim under the wing, and feed the cable through the main wiring loom (you'll see a big rubber gromet). Make a whole in the gromet leeding through the bulk-head. If you take off the kick panel in the foot-well you'll be able to access the hole OK, without removing any of the dash (some patience required).

The Turbo setup all depends on what power you require?

Best regards,

Jason.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts