GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a trip up to JM Imports to see Jurgen yesterday , I am started planning my next round of upgrades. I discussed that my wishes are to have a 9 second street car.

I am hoping that that 800 hp would give me what I want.

What are my options turbo wise?

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Get SVM stage 2 turbos. I believe there are sone for sale I. The god sale section.
They would be mine in the god sale section :chuckle: Talk to Jurgen about my set up mate as I may be upgrading in the near future :p

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They would be mine in the god sale section :chuckle: Talk to Jurgen about my set up mate as I may be upgrading in the near future :p
I will do that mate .

Just read your build thread today and I think that the stage you are at now is where I want to be.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
+1 on buying George's turbos. that's what i would do if i was ready to make that move.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I will do that mate .

Just read your build thread today and I think that the stage you are at now is where I want to be.
Quite happy to take you out for a blast mate, you're only local to me :cool:

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
iPhone auto correct worse than iPad! Where did it get the "1." From?

How does "for" get changed to "god"?

and why does some always change to sone? Sone is a created word, why can't I edit the local dictionary?

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
iPhone auto correct worse than iPad! Where did it get the "1." From?

How does "for" get changed to "god"?

and why does some always change to sone? Sone is a created word, why can't I edit the local dictionary?
IPhone poltergeist Adam - simples :p

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Adam, simply question, why don't you just turn off auto correct function? It's in the keyboard settings.

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
Because iPhone keyboard is so small that I often mis key. 60% of corrections it gets right. It also adds apostrophes where I can't be bothered.

Often I can't see what I'm typing without my glasses or I'm rushing to get in a sneaky post before my wife notices me posting!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can't do Sunday as it is my dads 65 th birthday. I will pm you my mobile number for when we are both free.

Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts