GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
having never owned a car with a turbo before i was completely baffled by a Turbo Timer.

My car is fitted with a Blitz MSTT( Multi Speed Turbo Timer) and there is no instruction book for it so i dont have a clue as to how to use it. It has settings for 0-60, 0-400m etc but i cannot get it to do anything other than shine blue when the car is running and o red and switch off when i get out.

Does anyone no how to work one or where i can get a manual for this model as all the websites i have found are Japanese and unfortunately im a little rusty with the lingo.;)

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Could I just squeeze in and also ask if they are the sort of things you can fit yourself? Are the instructions ok? I'm pretty proficient with the soldering iron and heatshrink ;)

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Never fitted one but it can't be that difficult (if you speak Japanese).

I've never read the instruction book either but, if you play with the three buttons it's pretty easy. Theright hand ones do the time etc and the left hand one selects the options. Worth playing with just to get used to it.

John

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive tried pressing all three buttons, but to no avail. It still just goes red and turns off when i get out. I think the wires might be dodgy but without a book i dont know where to start. Ill try racelogic as suggested, thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts