GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of you might know TurboAWD from this forum. Me and the family took a little vacation here in the Philippines and got the chance to do a shoot with this amazing car.

Currently the car is pushing almost 1200hp, with the A/C still working hehehe. Street legal here in the country but they have a rule, no RHD is allowed. Here are some pics, will post some later once I get the chance to edit some more.

Some teasers.

The wheel.

The car LHD

And to show that the car is certainly in the country. A monument in EDSA highway.

Thanks Manuel for the opportunity. Still looking forward to have a talk with you about the car ;)

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the comment guys.

Dino, I got to ride on it. I was with my cousin and eventhough there was a roll cage I made sure that he gets snugged on the back. The car is crazy. Couldn't really do much since traffic is all over and at the same time the road is not really flat. How come I never see you online on MSN?

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Car looks stunning. Love the colour of the Project Mu's

Mmmmmm Nismo carbon bonnet!!!

Do i spy a Z-Tune front diffuser? That thing is mega £££!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.