GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any one know a good turbo engineer?!?!?!? i have the blue smoke syndrome.... looking for a good engineer to rebuild my turbo,,,,, as above it is a turbonetics t60 super:chuckle:

Good turbo pushing over 350bhp no probs with 1bar boost :smokin:

·
Registered
562 Posts
does any one know a good turbo engineer?!?!?!? i have the blue smoke syndrome.... looking for a good engineer to rebuild my turbo,,,,, as above it is a turbonetics t60 super:chuckle:

Good turbo pushing over 350bhp no probs with 1bar boost :smokin:
cr turbo engineering,

Their based down south but do a 3 day turnaround which includes collection and delivery. Very reasonable although I dont know your particular turbo specs so give them a go.

Extremely reliable and really know their stuff!!

If you do a google search Im sure they come up, if not pm me and I will sort out the phone number for you.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cr turbo engineering,

Their based down south but do a 3 day turnaround which includes collection and delivery. Very reasonable although I dont know your particular turbo specs so give them a go.

Extremely reliable and really know their stuff!!

If you do a google search Im sure they come up, if not pm me and I will sort out the phone number for you.
Cheers lads i've left it up to my mech says i wont have it back until jan though:bawling:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts