GTR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

TURBOS AND PARTS FOR SALE

7K views 50 replies 14 participants last post by  Blow Dog 
#1 ·
here you go lads ,

I have one set of GT28RS turbos that will fit on the GTR and easily give it 500 or more hp.

I initally bought these as I assumed that I will be doing some upgrades to my Sky GTR but I ended up selling the car due to some unforseen circumstances... this is a great upgrade instead of the rather frail stock turbos.

The turbos are brand new will push over 1.7 bar they are internally wastegated as the originals. All internals are steel with ceramic 360 degree roller bearings.

Selling both for 850 Quid, or will sell individually for 450.00 for the Gtst users.

I also have a T3/T4 P trim, Comp A/R is 0.50 and the Turbine A/R is 0.64 that will work on the GTSt, I have only and the price is 350 quid plus 50 shipping. Gaskets are included.

this turbo will EASILY propel the GTST into the 400+ hp range.

I have an upgraded Turbo downpipe as well that is ideally suited for about turbo making it a straight bolt in replacement.

ok pm me if you need pics.

See less See more
#10 ·
bobban said:
Payment done july 27:th, But no details on the promised delivery yet..
Payment still not received as of noon Friday. Check with bank. Update on your mail.

Dellarouse got one turbo
Mutleyfreind got the other t3/t4

One more T3/T4 turbo left.

As for the GT28R's they are sold to bobban and should ship out of here thursday( pending receipt of bank payment! ) :) One more set of the same turbos witll be available same day.

As for you Fazle, you are a thief so stay out of my threads. :lamer:

#15 ·
I bought a "t3/t4 turbo" from you on the basis that I was a straight bolt on replacement for the standard GTSt turbo as stated in this thread and the thread you have on another forum.

The turbo arrived yesterday and having examined it was dissappointed to note that it looks nothing like the spare GTSt turbo that I already had. I have canvessed some views from fellow members of this forum and posted some pictures up on the thread: http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/showthread.php?t=59398
in the Turbo section.

I am hoping that this is a genuine mistake and I have been sent the wrong turbo. Please let me know as soon as possible:
a. That you have the right turbo and will send me a replacement together with shipping costs for sending the turbo that I have got back to you;or
b. That you will be sending me a full refund including the shipping costs that I paid and also shipping costs for returning the turbo that I have to you.

mf.

#16 · (Edited)
mutleysfriend said:
I bought a "t3/t4 turbo" from you on the basis that I was a straight bolt on replacement for the standard GTSt turbo as stated in this thread and the thread you have on another forum.

The turbo arrived yesterday and having examined it was dissappointed to note that it looks nothing like the spare GTSt turbo that I already had. I have canvessed some views from fellow members of this forum and posted some pictures up on the thread: http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/showthread.php?t=59398
in the Turbo section.

I am hoping that this is a genuine mistake and I have been sent the wrong turbo. Please let me know as soon as possible:
a. That you have the right turbo and will send me a replacement together with shipping costs for sending the turbo that I have got back to you;or
b. That you will be sending me a full refund including the shipping costs that I paid and also shipping costs for returning the turbo that I have to you.

mf.

Hmmm as per ad it shows the following that this is a t3/t4 upgrade turbo ( so therefore it cannot look like a stock T3!) its says absolutely nothing about it being a completely bolt on standard replacement. So to clear things up, the turbo will bolt up to the exhaust manifold and as per my mail the downpipe side needs to be upgraded, a simple change of the backing plate. The turbo in the ad also shows all specs, so its not a mistake this is what you ordered and that is what you got.

this selling thread is for this turbo, do NOT confuse it with other threads other turbos I have sold or anything else.

To turbine housing, unbolts on the bottom and can be rotated in any direction for orientation purposes.

I hope that clears matters up. Strangely if you really had an issue, why didnt you even e-mail me?

#17 ·
Surely your replies given when asked by another prospective purchaser:

"do these bolt straight on, no fuss? or will they require new exhaust, oil/water feeds?"

and you replied: "IT bolts right up ....."

indicate that this was to be a straight bolt on replacement?

My reason for raising the issue here is so other buyers are aware that they will not be buying a straight bolt on replacement and for no other reason.

mf.

#20 ·
Just got a lot of abusive messages from Mr Kalogjera, finally admitting that he is NOT going to issue any refund.
Oooh, What a SURPRISE !!

Quote:
Speedandsound [15.55]:
I have no intention of making a refund, my suggestion is that you try internationl business law and sue me
Speedandsound [15.56]:
or contact Interpol.
Speedandsound [15.56]:
and have fun.

#24 ·
Man that is really a s**t. Seems its not the first time. Put his name in google and the top 2 results (all be it now dead links) mention about sending money and not getting goods.

Thus really :mad: gets my back up (Having been conned by a stolen bank draft before).
There are ways to get at people like this, On one of my other forums I attend (us cars) there was a guy who scammed someone on a diff and this then sprialed into a massive man hunt via the net to fix it. In the end the guy lost his girlfriend, lost his job and then his house....lastly the feds came knocking.

If all this is true as the evidence points that way, there are ways legal and not so legal to get it sorted.
We all need to help with a solution to this, there are far too many good people getting scammed.

#25 · (Edited)
Yeah.. Here are the cached links from Google.
AZOD Chat Forums

VWvortex Forums: FS> VR6 TURBO intake manifold.

Note: The last of the e-mail-adresses indicated in the second post is possibly also unauthorized used by Mr K. as I a minute ago asked that guy (Ericwj) on Din:s activities. Eric confirmed that Din was a troublesome person.. and thanks to him got into trouble in proving that he wasn´t the scammer.

Below is a short exerpt of a recent chat with the tw*t .. Ohh.. that actually rhymes :)

Speedandsound [13.01]:
Lars, I deal with money daily
Speedandsound [13.01]:
and do about 10 transactions per day.
Bobban [13.02]:
And still no luck with mine ??!!
Speedandsound [13.02]:
gebnerally I sell about 40000-50000 euros of race goods per MONTH

#26 ·
Doesn´t seem better luck to other people either, as I just got a PM from another user that recently paid and lost his money on the parallel thread on this forum where the imfamous Din K. is acting as seller of identical (non-existing) GT28RS-tubbies..

Time to start investigating this fcu**up activities ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.