GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
The tubs on the R32 gtr are identical mate I should know i am on my third set as we write :D :D :D :D
JAY

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
yes kim thats what ive been told now ive joined the club and learnt that they will only take 1 bar and then only for a while :D :D :D :D
Mapped for 1.2 bar and spiked 1.4 on the RR
PMSL oops That will be too much then

Still got my new T28 hybrids being fittedon the 28th so i feel some more work coming on soon :D
JAY

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BlueskyGTR: T28 hybrids?? define??

Standard T28's must be well big enough for a 2,6 i twin setup boosting around 1,4-1,6??? going higher?? :eek:

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
mmmmmmmmmmmm
To be honest i cant define as they are some that have been done for me by turbo technics until i get the spec i dont know what they are myself LOL
Been told by giles they are good for about 1.8 bar but will be running them well below that at a safe 1.2 bar :D
Until the next phase of mods are done then i can wind them up a bit :smokin:
Forward thinking a bit but better to go over the top to start with as they would only need replacing again after the mods were done if you get my drift mate
JAY

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
good thinkin' :D

also with the enlarged turbine housing on the T28's you should pull out a bit more BHP, than running the same boost with standard (sizzy) blowers! ;)

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Not too sure of the difference between T28 and T25 but im sure someone will tell me I will be getting a specsheet with the tubs so i will post it and show yallhave decided that this car is gonna skint me for the next two years and have now accepted it lol
JAY

·
Registered
26 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts