GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, Iv got some bits and bobs taking up space in my garage. Now the car is running anything left over needs to go. This thread will be updated as I work through everything.
All parts are plus postage but pick up is preferred.

R888 tires 18/35/285 - 2 tires are close to the road legal limit but still a good amount of tread left for the track. 2 have good tread.
£250.00 ono for all 4 (these will cost alot to post so pick is best)
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm254/SklyaFett/426.jpg

I have 2 GT-SS turbos from HKS. 1x is old and used, not sure on how good the bearings are, there is play in the shaft. The other looks new, I was informed by the person I bought it off that it had been re-build. Dave at the GTR shop has had a look and says it looks fine. But there is no way to prove either way. Both come with actuators.
Old HKS GT-SS turbo £80.00 ono
New HKS GT-SS Turbo £200.00 ono
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm254/SklyaFett/IMG_2478.jpg
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm254/SklyaFett/IMG_2505.jpg

R33 GTR Sump with front diff. Diff spins freely. Ideal for someone if they want to make and extended sump. I'm not to sure how much to ask for this. So I will take a guess and if its wrong I'm sure someone will let me know.
£250.00 for standard r33 GTR sump with front diff.

R33 GTR Carbon JU front splitter from EPRacing. Good fit and very nice looking. Only about 2 weeks old. Reason I'm selling is I just don't like it, and Iv now got a 400r splitter to replace it with.
R33 GTR JU Splitter £220.00 (this is brand new)
R33GTR JU-Style Carbon Front Lip --- EP Racing

I will add a picture tomorrow of the splitter when I have some light. But Iv put a like on the EPRacing website.

Iv also got a spare set of r33 gts top secret rear spats. They seem good quality. Iv tried to fit them to my GTR but they are completely the wrong shape, so they must be for gts. I have filed a bit from them. But anyone good with fibre glass or good a diy could very easliy sort them.
£65.00 top secret gts rear spats for r33.

R33 gtr side skirts. Good condition but need a re-paint. Some of the clips missing so will probably need bonding if you can't find the clips. Genuine GTR skirts. 2 rear sections and the 2 front bits by the arches. Great upgrade for a GTS.
£150.00 R33 gtr side skirts.

Im located in Hampshire to give people an idea of postage. I'd rather pick up if poss or I can meet people half way if needed. If anyone has any question please post or PM me. I'm being as honest as I can with all the parts. I need them gone and I think the prices reflect that.

Thanks

Jeff :)

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pmed back. Second in line. :) will let you know if anything changes.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just to make clear. The 2 gt-ss turbos cannot be used as a pair as they are not matched. Hks changed the spec slightly on the new turbos. My plan was to get the newer turbo matched to make a good pair at a cheap price.

Jeff

·
Registered
448 Posts
Just to make clear. The 2 gt-ss turbos cannot be used as a pair as they are not matched. Hks changed the spec slightly on the new turbos. My plan was to get the newer turbo matched to make a good pair at a cheap price.

Jeff
Hi Jeff,

Isn't one of those turbo's just a Garrett with a HKS actuator ?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hks stopped putting the logo on the newer turbos. It says garret japan -9 on the little plate. I can post pics but my computer died. Does anyone know how to put pics on from an iPhone 5?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts