GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a matching pair HKS 25/10's with turbo pipes ,which will soon be coming off my car. Can be seen/felt running on my car if need be !

I am looking for £1,650 ono, considering the new ones retail at £2,700+VAT or there abouts.

They were fitted by Middlehurst just over a year ago and are in excellent condition .They gave my car 498 bhp @1.4bar (20 sec splash boost),at the last dyno day at TJ and apparently are good for nearly 600bhp !They spool up quickly and give the minimum amount of lag for a BIG power !

PM/E-mail/telephone me on 0705 00 99971.Ladies ring anyway !:D

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Good work Pete..

Where did you source them from?
Tigger's "turbos" have a bigger housing than that and some solid internals...AAAIIYYYY!!!
:D

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Nick,

Not having seen Tigger's turbos at close quarters, I couldn't possibly comment. You are quite correct though to say that her's are bigger than mine.

Peter.

PS. You coming to Bedford?

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Sorry

I can't make Bedford as I am double booked. I am off to a mates holiday Villa in IBIZA for a short "break". Shit life I know:D
Tiggers blowers are quite awesome and they are getting a serious workover at a workshop in Wigan.
No wonder she get's such good rates. Lisa help me out...Pleeeaaseee.
But noone comes close to the lovely lindsay from HKS. Strewth!

NLW

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
If she did BIG S

I would change my name to HKS and paint my house in their colours.
I would crawl a thousand miles over broken glass just to sniff.....

Laters.

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
BIG S

Nope, I've lost the plot Nick, too deep for me or maybe my age....

As for 'sniff', I won't even go there.

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Stu,

I've lead a very sheltered life you know... :(

Perhaps Lindsay could show me her BIG S sometime? :eek:

·
Banned
349 Posts
TIGGERS TURBO'S

I have inspected Tiggers 25/30's in close quarters with both hands. They are in good overall condition and have (reportedly) not had a hard life. They pressure tested well and only had shuffell under extream circumstances which developed a rocking back and forth sensation. They blow very well indeed and should generate enough hot air to make many a crowd come........................................to the next Dyno day.

Thats my 2p worth.

Jamie.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Too late mate

Paul,

Mate, how could you do this to me I’m having new Nismo turbo’s installed this week.

Hope to see you next month.

Paul.

PS Is there something about big turbo’s that excites some of guy?

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Are tigger's turbos factory fitted or aftermarket "bigger" ones? :rolleyes::D
I dunno about anyone else but I can spot a modified pair from a mile away. I've never really been a fan myself, but on certain models a bigger pair can be quite pleasing. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts