GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone a trader on here for a decent price?

Im after a Turbosmart dualport (same as supersonic if you put a second trumpet in) direct fit for an R33 GTR,

And a set of Samco hoses in red + clips (Breather, coolant & x1 for intake manifold by fusebox) and some red vac hose.

Can anyone get these? (not sure how much this section is checked..)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Paul,

Thanks for stepping up :cool:

Does this kit contain a pair of them? I like turbosmart products a lot from previous experience, but how do they compare to the blitz BOV kit you have listed?

And how would you like payment?

Thanks, Martin.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Hi Paul,

Thanks for stepping up :cool:

Does this kit contain a pair of them? I like turbosmart products a lot from previous experience, but how do they compare to the blitz BOV kit you have listed?

And how would you like payment?

Thanks, Martin.
You would need 2 for an RB26 I'm afraid so with the discount applied and free delivery it would be £519.34 for a kit.
I'm a big fan of the Turbosmart product range, top quality and we've never had a failure or return of any of there products, this is what we use on all our own cars these days.

The Blitz products are quite a bit cheaper, I can do a Super Sound kit for £365.18 inc delivery and VAT, next day delivery on this too.

Cheers
Paul

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You would need 2 for an RB26 I'm afraid so with the discount applied and free delivery it would be £519.34 for a kit.
I'm a big fan of the Turbosmart product range, top quality and we've never had a failure or return of any of there products, this is what we use on all our own cars these days.

The Blitz products are quite a bit cheaper, I can do a Super Sound kit for £365.18 inc delivery and VAT, next day delivery on this too.

Cheers
Paul
Ok Paul, I'll go for the Turbosmart, can you send payment details to me please?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts