GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the turn around on getting a map file through for use on the ECUTEK Cable.

I had my car converted to Stage 4+ Downpipes by Litchfield earlier this year.

Decided to buy an Ecutek Cable which came through on 23rd July. I have sent a couple of emails since and had a reply asking for the licence key which i did over a week ago just wondered what the normal turn around is for map files as been wanting to use the cable for a while now?

I need my Map file sending through so that i can access the ECU on the car.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I'd say ring Iain or Dan. They are constantly run off their feet, but if you can catch him whilst he has his laptop open, he could do it there and then.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Everyone e-mails these days and no-one phones.

Least when you phone you know someone is on the other end and logs your requests or helps you out. If you e-mail you never know when it's going to be actioned, even with a read receipt doesn't meant that person wasn't busy at time and then forgets.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I Know they are busy but i needed an email of the file so surely its best to email so they can reply.

Surely Calling someone asking them to turn on the computer kind of defeats the object.

I emailed so that iain, Adam and the guys could reply when convinient rather than me interupting them during another job by calling.

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Whenever I've needed an updated EcuTek file I've phoned and asked for Iain or someone who deals with EcuTek, always had a file sent to me within 24 hours.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll call them tommorrow then. Just didnt want to tie them up on the phone when they can reply to the email in the own time.

Just posted in case anyone knew the turn around. If its 24hrs that will be great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts