GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very nice colour, i have actually got you on film as i was on the bridge where B&Q is with a camera shooting tests for a movie..

lewis

·
Registered
72 Posts
That's bizarre, 'cos I remember some guy on that bridge with a camera and all the traffic backed up because of it!!!!..........what the hell were you doing filming on the A40???

I guess you must of been waiting for me to go past!!???

8^)

Nice one dude!!!

Adam

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yeah that was me.........Ron did the head/cams/timing gear etc etc.

He's the guy eh??

Where are you based??

I'm fairly new to the Skyline 'arena' so as yet don't know anyone else who has one, and my wife isn't too interested in all things 'car', so am always up for a chat with fellow lovers of the beasts!!!

Laters

RR

·
Registered
72 Posts
And if you ever feel compelled to get that footage onto dvd or something that'd be great to have!!!!..........just to see what she looks like from a birds eye view.

8^)

·
Registered
242 Posts
RR, yeah Ron showed me around your car, even dropped me off at teh station in it LOL! so i;ve had a ride in your car :D

i remember commenting to him how sweet ur engine sounded, Ron did tell me it was a special one/edition, but cant remember why he said it was? :)

·
Registered
242 Posts
:eek: im sure he was just testing his workmanship out :D we did some launches around benfleet :D :D :D nah, he was gentle as (although i did want to see her open up :smokin: )........ Rons a top bloke, i remember now, he said it was a Janspeed R32 - sweet gtr mate felt very smooth :smokin:

·
Registered
72 Posts
You guys are making me feel all proud about my little car now!!!!

Thanks for all the nice comments. Yeah, it's a Janspeed R32, with tan/light brown leather and bizarre torquoise/jade (?) paint. It used to belong to David Yu, who used to be a member of this forum apparently. I've been trying to track him down to find out a bit of history about the car. Anyone know where he might be hiding??..........someone did suggest EVO magazine.

I'm fairly new to the Skyline vibe, so a meet up some time in the future with fellow owners would be well cool.

Give me a shout if you do meet up somewhere around north/west london.

Nice.

Adam

1 - 12 of 12 Posts