GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Rob's car

A very brave little Lauren.

I was blubbing behind the camera and there she was smiling and putting a sticker on her dad's bonnet.

A very tired Justin, he finished Rob's car at 3am!

Chris & his other half keeping everyone fueled up with burgers.

It's a funny photo...but it was fantastic to have you there Harry.

These guys drove all the way from Holland...BIG RESPECT !

Team Tweenie

It's good to see you laugh again Justin!

Finally...a quick bath before bedtime, ready for the funeral on Friday.

Stupid me forgot I had set the camera to medium size pics last week at the Nurburgring because I was running out of space....D'oh ! So they're a little grainy, sorry people.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Admittingly I had a frog in my throat seeing the little girl putting the sticker on, and agree'd, huge respect for those guys to ceom from holland! and all those who turned up!

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Great pics as always dude.

H.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Superb pictures Giles :) Robs little girl is fantastic, a complete gem. We had a conversation about our dogs and I was humbled by how strong she is :)

By the way, who is this on the right next to Mo?

Because whoever that is, they nearly got a full snog from my little dog Rodders, complete with tongues :D

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
thats Giles Cliff,Snowfiend on here,and the owner of the Drag-R

i'll get my pictures up tomorrow,not got to mant I left my bro/sis in charge of camera and they spent the day sleeping and arguing,lol

·
Registered
886 Posts
Great pics, Giles. A nice selection of the various marques.

Here is one from myself trying to be arty and shoot into the sun.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
thats Giles Cliff,Snowfiend on here,and the owner of the Drag-R
Emil, great to meet you today my friend :)
Giles, so sorry, I had no idea that was you :chairshot My dog wants to know if you're free anytime soon? :p

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
was very nice to meet you to Cliff after a while,hopefully you change your mind on what we're talking about earlier today ;)
He may be free,but i think Suzy may have something to say about him seeing another female :p

·
Registered
886 Posts
One for the dutch lads.

Total respect for making the journey. Cheers

Not my best photo but it is yourselves (background) with Robs car

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
He may be free,but i think Suzy may have something to say about him seeing another female :p
...and my dog Rodders might have something to say about you calling him a girl :D

·
Registered
893 Posts
Excellent pictures Giles. Unfortunately I wasn't able to make the trip down to take part in the convoy, but it’s great to see (in picture form) how many members were able to take part and attend, it was certainly a fitting tribute!

James

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Really good shots, Giles. Sitting here at work in Japan you transported me straight to be there with you all, with his sweet daughter, and Justin and Harry too, even if it looks a bit chilly. Many thanks. Rob's car looks the works.

Great to see people all the way from the Netherlands. Rob must surely have been loved over there too.

PS That's not your car, Giles, the gold one? Wow! (You put on a bit of weight?) :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hopefully this will work .....

I've uploaded as many as I can onto my flickr account but found there was a limit so it's not all of them :(

excuses up front : first time i've used the camera properly, first time for using a camera with a filter on it and, discovered that it's actually pretty hard to take pics at 70mph in a lowered car so apologies but some pics just didn't come out lol! :chuckle:

rest of the album can be found here : TweenieRob Memorial Run - a set on Flickr

Anyone involved with this event please feel free to download any images from the album that you want or if you want the full res versions with no copyright markings etc then just pm me and let me know the image name and an email address :)

:bowdown1:Good to see it rolling :thumbsup:

·
Registered
78 Posts
well done sorry i missed it.. been really ill.. :(. looks like a great day. juts has done a pucker job on the car looks good .. :) see ya next week bro lets get some real power out the evo.. im bored ..lol

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
scoobymad555 - excellent pictures, really loving those :) That 1st one you posted of Justin driving Robs car is quality, the 34 and 33 following behind just add to that shot too.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I'd just like to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone involved and organizing this event, what a turn out, was great to see so many people come out to show there love and support for Rob, family and friends.

Great to see the Dutch guys come all that way, fair play, respect due there for sure:clap:

Well done Justin for getting the beast ready in time for the convoy, we all know how hard you worked on her and the troubles and late nights you spent getting her there. TOP MAN yr an absolute legend, was real good to see you dude:clap::thumbsup::clap:

Harry was excellent that you managed to stay for the whole day, i know u must of been in pain but you soldier'd on and cant say enough how good it was to see you up and about:thumbsup:

Well done to everyone for making such generous donations and to all the people involved making up the stickers etc, really good of ya:thumbsup: they are well good, love the designs.

Dont forget peeps theres Lex's lil auction site in the for sale section, have a lil browse through some of the goodies that have been donated. There are some TOP experiences like drifting lessons with Lex, professional photo shoots at santa pod with Blackett photograpy etc just to name a few, theres loooooaaaads of good stuff so have a look.

Now get those pics and vids up from the day, just gonna have a sort thro and put mine up.

Again MASSIVE THANKS to EVERYONE for showing their support:thumbsup:

Rob

1 - 20 of 131 Posts