GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have taken off my R33GTR after about 4000miles as I want to go down the same route as my time attack car with my road car.

Kit includes Manifolds, Turbo's , Downpipes, wastegates and screamer pipes, Airfilters.

Turbo's are 3037 pro's both with new and slightly larger cores and the compressor housing replaced by Turbo dynamics August Last year
Car has hardly moved since, turbo's are mint and all other kit is working well, produced [email protected] (dyno sheet here) on my 2.8 motor at the peak but usually ran at wastegate pressure as it did nearly 600 @ wheels at the 1.1 bar . The Manifolds had a small crack in them which I am having repaired right now.

Looking for about £2500 for the lot

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you do have to rev it to make it really go but it was still really drivable. The side by side graphs make it look alot steeper than it is as well. It had my sequential gearbox in as well at this time so it was a mad car for the road.:cool:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok to clarify this the turbos are originally HKS 3037 Pro BUT they had new cores fitted by Turbo dynamics and the front housings repaced with garret ones as the originals were damaged by the core failure.you can still see the Exhaust housings are original with HKS cast into them. I have taken a load of photo's of the turbo's and will add some of the manifolds when I get them back on the next day or two.

As they are devalued by the Garret Housing will take £2k for the kit.
Much less than that and I will just keep them as a spare set.

Picture9
Picture10
Picture11
Picture12
Picture13
Picture14
Picture15
Picture16
Picture17
Picture18
Picture19
Picture20
Picture21
Picture22
Picture23
Picture24
Picture25
Picture26
Picture27
Picture28
Picture29
Picture30
Picture31
Picture32
Picture33
Picture34
Picture35
Picture36

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.