GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

Would be very nice to hear UK/Europe experiences from these new Garrett G25-660 in R35.

Have anyone here installed those yet?
Dynosheets? 1/4 mile?

Have been reading of those from the US, but how about here in UK/Europe.

Thanks,
-Kroz

·
Registered
70 Posts
Question would then be, which EFRs to get? I am essentially maxing out my 6958s at slightly above 1000 PS.
Would like minimal changes, e.g. keep manifold and downpipes if possible.

·
Premium Member
5,796 Posts
Just go with the efr’s, proven for many years now, others are playing catch-up.
playing catchup or bypassing?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EFR***8217;s are nice and reliable.

But if those results from US are real, G25***8217;s are spooling quicker and making more power than any others at this point when looking about the same size turbos.

Want to hear some real results from UK/EU.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
https://www.amsperformance.com/the-new-omega-12-r35-gtr-turbo-kit/

That is. I just want to see real results from UK/EU. What kind of performance people here have found with these.

Those dynosheets and 1/4 mile numbers, sounds too good to be true. Unbeatable street car with oem like spool etc.

Hope someone here has installed these already and wants to share the experience with us.

·
Premium Member
5,796 Posts
Very interesting. Claims to spool faster than the EFR 6758s. That's impressive to say the least.
certainly is IF legit! Omega 12 kit AMS

" Way more impressive than the peak power numbers though, is the fact that starting a run at 2000RPM in 4th gear, the car will hit 500ft-lbs torque at the wheels by 2750RPM, and 800ft-lbs before 3500! I have never seen a turbo kit spool this fast, and that includes the extremely high tech Borg Warner EFR 6758s I was running before; the previous fastest spooling turbos on the market; the Omega 12s blow them completely out of the water, outspooling them by 500-600RPM! Compared to any other turbo I have tuned that has similar power potential, you are looking at peak torque coming, on average, 1000+ RPM later!"

·
Registered
70 Posts
Drool! God damnit, this winter is going to get expensive real fast LOL.
I almost pray that my G/F finds my credit card and shreds it before I go all-in haha.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Exactly. Hopefully someone in UK/EU would like to share their own experience. Yanks often has different powerbands than what we get here with same setups...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Getting mine fitted as we speak. Car is on Litchfield 3.8 forged engine, 1050cc 14 hole injectors and Ecutek. Should be a good benchmark and no need to limit torque as I'm having a quaife LSD fitted at the same time. I'll post the graphs once it's dyno'd later this week. (y)

·
Premium Member
5,796 Posts
Getting mine fitted as we speak. Car is on Litchfield 3.8 forged engine, 1050cc 14 hole injectors and Ecutek. Should be a good benchmark and no need to limit torque as I'm having a quaife LSD fitted at the same time. I'll post the graphs once it's dyno'd later this week. (y)
Forged gearbox to? as that'll be needed to let the torque loose....

·
Registered
91 Posts
Check out Litchfields Instagram or Facebook, about 5 days ago they posted Dyno graph of G25 660s...
Standard manifold on standard engine and LM manifold on there 3.8 Sport engine.

·
Premium Member
5,796 Posts
Check out Litchfields Instagram or Facebook, about 5 days ago they posted Dyno graph of G25 660s...
Standard manifold on standard engine and LM manifold on there 3.8 Sport engine.
can you upload it here? taa

1 - 20 of 26 Posts