GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we have a pair of Garrett R34 GTR turbos, which are in excellent condition, they have little to no shaft play (standard ball bearing play). They did not leak nor did I get any smoke coming from my exhaust. They will fit the R32, R33 & R34 GTR. Ball bearing core so faster spool up, max you can run these is 1.2 bar, my car was making 450bhp with these running 1.2 bar.

£400 Collected for both with actuators as seen. They will not come with the studs as I will need these. You can re-use your old ones or purchase new.

·
Registered
9,736 Posts
I ended up binning mine as the misses didn't want them around the the house. Tried eBay and was prepared to sell them cheap. These are good turbos surprised your having as much interest as my std ones.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I ended up binning mine as the misses didn't want them around the the house. Tried eBay and was prepared to sell them cheap. These are good turbos surprised your having as much interest as my std ones.
True words , these turbos are great if your after 420 or so fly hp with no work needed , direct bolt on !
Back when I signed up on here 420/450 was the norm goal for the mass but I guess with superior ecu's , cheaper turbo units (affordable ) not to mention the 35 arriving seems like 500/600 is new new goal for most

·
Registered
9,736 Posts
I bought a set of these r34 turbos for 500 many years ago and sold them for what I paid for them as I never got to fit them. Yes things have changed and people desire even more power. One major thing I could not sell on were my turbos. Sold just about everything else as part of my engine rebuild project even used steel gaskets!! I couldn't give them away on the end.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree I the value of these has fallen through the years..

I will now accept £300 for these posted!!

They really are in excellent condition and ready to go!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts