GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling on behalf of a friend.

These are sublime quality!! made from the finest 321 stainless so no cracking issues!!

These were originally made for a big twin setup but the customer used them once and never paid for them so they were given back!!

At the moment they have a twin T4 flange but he has said he will change the flange to suit anyones setup if needed :)

Also comes with downpipes, equal midpipes and a sard 50mm racing external wastegate.

I do have pictures of these i took on my phone so if anyone wants these then let me know and i will email them over. As i said the quality is awsome, if anyone knows Alunox in wrexham then you will know how good these are and all custom made by hand.

Obviously he is not after what he was selling them to this so called customer but please no silly offers.

Many thanks
Mike

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm just going off what ive been told, so if they are T3 flanges then i am sorry, but as i said these will be provided with what ever flanges the buyer needs ;)

Dale will pm you

Mike

·
Registered
229 Posts
Selling on behalf of a friend.

These are sublime quality!! made from the finest 321 stainless so no cracking issues!!

These were originally made for a big twin setup but the customer used them once and never paid for them so they were given back!!

At the moment they have a twin T4 flange but he has said he will change the flange to suit anyones setup if needed :)

Also comes with downpipes, equal midpipes and a sard 50mm racing external wastegate.

I do have pictures of these i took on my phone so if anyone wants these then let me know and i will email them over. As i said the quality is awsome, if anyone knows Alunox in wrexham then you will know how good these are and all custom made by hand.

Obviously he is not after what he was selling them to this so called customer but please no silly offers.

Many thanks
Mike

Mike,

Can you PM me a price? I am interested.

Regards,
John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts