GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
thats a well known black r34gtr (i think most people know who it is) and i,m sure thats on the way back from spa in belgium:D NISMOMAN

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
I got this on a DVD from about 10 months to a year ago, and yes i think its on the way back from spa, and im fairly sure they got a bit of a slapped wrist for it

Mark

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
DC Production Presents???
Planetvids.com?

I fecking HATE it when websites do that. They had NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!

Grrr...

It's Shin and I coming back from the Nurburgring, me in my Nur (bout 530bhp) and Shin in his Black GTR. Was a stunning drive back, me seeing just on the shy side of 190 at best. But Shin would come past me like I was standing still.

Was a great journey that ride :)

May send an email to planet vids ;)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Blow Dog said:
It's Shin and I coming back from the Nurburgring, me in my Nur (bout 530bhp) and Shin in his Black GTR. Was a stunning drive back, me seeing just on the shy side of 190 at best. But Shin would come past me like I was standing still.

Was a great journey that ride :)
I saw this on the offical Skyline GTR and I had no idea who it was .... I know you've been fast on Xbox Live on PGR 3 but you doing yourself a dis-service with these real life speeds!!!:p

Skyline SMILE :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Was that really you 'Blow Dog'? Wow man, I've got that DVD and boy, do I love showing my mates that sequence on it! Damn, what awesome footage!
Crazy crazy speeds and in THE RAIN too!

Can't wait to finally get my hands on a 34 GTR and upgrade from the 34 GTT!

Hope the GTR's as strong as ever

Rich

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
200mph??!! absolutely crackers!! have to say tho that skyline didn't even look like it were struggling. when the driver drops back down to about 70 it just looks static hahaha!

not for me thanks I'm a proper miss daisy on the road but v.cool to see! :D

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Driving back from the Ring last August and needed to catch the 11:06 pm Eurotunnel train. Motorway all the way. Germany we never dropped below 150kph, but we carried it on through Belgium. Playing with a Ferrari with UK plates for a bit... and then suddenly the siren and flashing lights behind. Long story short, watch out for Belgian cops! (They assured us the German cops are harsher, though!) :D

Oh, and yes, we missed the train... :mad:

And... nice video!

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
You talking about GR8? Too right! Mine's in there too! :smokin:

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
German motorway police (as per my own experience) are gentlemen.
I got pulled on an autobahn and fined 500 euros, but they were soooo pleasant and friendly, I thanked them for taking my money :)

I then went and saw 200MPH on my RS speedo 20 mins later.

Cem

1 - 20 of 30 Posts