GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I wondered if anyone can recommend a tyre fitter with experience of changing GTR tyres. I have kept my wheels kerb-free (so far) and want to avoid an inexperienced fitter knocking a chunk out of the rim. I'm based near Farnham and welcome suggestions for fitters between Winchester, Guildford and Reading.

Many Thanks,
Simon

·
Registered
923 Posts
Hi Guys,

I wondered if anyone can recommend a tyre fitter with experience of changing GTR tyres. I have kept my wheels kerb-free (so far) and want to avoid an inexperienced fitter knocking a chunk out of the rim. I'm based near Farnham and welcome suggestions for fitters between Winchester, Guildford and Reading.

Many Thanks,
Simon
I've used our local KwikFit in Fareham and guys know all the points on looking after GTR wheels incl torque wrench settings etc. so I'm guessing you should check your local dealer to enquire if they have the experience?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks AnilJ, much appreciated.
Cheers!

·
Registered
540 Posts
I have heard lots of good reports about Micheldiver. Haven't used them myself but they seem to be very good

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Firestarter - good reminder on Micheldever Tyres thanks, I've heard the same in the past.

TREG - nice one, thanks - I think I will give Chris a call.

Much appreciated gents.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Used micheldever lots of times myself, always the best prices and amazing setup.
Not taken the gt-r there yet.

·
R35 Section manager
11,256 Posts
Firestarter - good reminder on Micheldever Tyres thanks, I've heard the same in the past.

TREG - nice one, thanks - I think I will give Chris a call.

Much appreciated gents.

They will look after you there mate:wavey:

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Used micheldever lots of times myself, always the best prices and amazing setup.
Not taken the gt-r there yet.
Off there next week for my mpss - full set and geo 1,035.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts