GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Yup, ordered MPSS from them at the start of the year. Quite a few other people I know have used them too.

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
as above anybody used these for tyres as they have some good prices at the min cheers
Quite a few people have used them on here, and on the evo forum... I haven't seen any bad reviews, prices seem to be good and delivery fast from what I have read. I would order from them, and maybe ordering soon, to try some Michelin sport cup 2 .. We shall see.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Avoid at ALL COSTS! By far the worst company I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. They screwed me over on a set if tyres for my R35 and I'm still fighting to get my money back. Jeff Ludgate has had horrific dealings with them too.

·
Registered
197 Posts

On the day of delivery they split my order into 2 orders.
They reduced the price of the larger rear tyres and increased the amount for the front (total value was the same).

They then sent the more expensive fronts as they said they could not cancel the order!
To get a refund I had to refuse delivery of the tyres.

Delivery was refused and I'm still waiting for a £600 refund which they have informed me will be subject to a shipping charge and a 40% restock fee!!!!!

They have no phone number to contact them on, no email address, they are based in Paris but operate out of Germany.

If they send you the wrong order YOU have to pay for the return shipping to Germany.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello,

I'm speaking as the moderator of tyreleader.co.uk. You probably have realized that the great majority of our clients have had a satisfying experience with us.

@GTO_nemesis: The delivery timetable for tyres/wheels is indicated on your cart and for each individual item. However, we cannot guarantee 100% that the timeframe will be kept up with as couriers may be delayed. 95% of the time, we deliver on time as advertised but we are not sheltered from the delays of the carrier. The best idea remains to order enough in advance if you are in a hurry because all the companies face the same issue with couriers.

When it comes to collection fee / return shipping, if you cannot fault us for sending incorrect order, we won't cover the cost. If delivery takes more than 20 days, we refund immediately the order. It only happens when the order is lost, which happens on very rare occasions.

Sincerely,

Eric

·
Registered
197 Posts
@GTO_nemesis: The delivery timetable for tyres/wheels is indicated on your cart and for each individual item. However, we cannot guarantee 100% that the timeframe will be kept up with as couriers may be delayed. 95% of the time, we deliver on time as advertised but we are not sheltered from the delays of the carrier. The best idea remains to order enough in advance if you are in a hurry because all the companies face the same issue with couriers.
Eric
I specifically contacted Tyreleader and asked if my order was in stock (even though it said it was in stock – I still wanted to double check) – Oliver replied and said that ALL of my order was in stock and that I would receive my order in time.

Days later Tyreleader then cancelled my order stating that my order was not in stock!
How can that be acceptable? It was nothing to do with couriers.

When it comes to collection fee / return shipping, if you cannot fault us for sending incorrect order, we won't cover the cost. If delivery takes more than 20 days, we refund immediately the order. It only happens when the order is lost, which happens on very rare occasions.
I can 100% “fault you” as I specifically stated that my order was on the basis of 4 tyres, not 2. I placed ONE order for FOUR tyres, stated that my order was only to be processed if all four tyres could be delivered. You confirmed my request, then ignored my instructions and expect me to pay for your incompetence?

Barclaycard have refunded all of my money so you guys can deal with them as they will no doubt reclaim the payment back from Tyreleader.

Why do you not have a contact phone number?
Why do you not display your business address?

Do you honestly believe you have delivered an acceptable service?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello

After looking more into it, we have received confirmation of what happened with your order

First of all, the rate of errors with Tyreleader is minimal as you can figure out from people's reviews.
However, the wrong tyres were sent to the garage of your choice. Oliver had already replied when when we learned about it.

We could not replace the order so we refunded it immediately 100%. There was no problem with your other order, but you decided to refuse delivery. We cannot do otherwise but charge your for return shipping.

We do not have a direct phone number because all the issues are resolved much more efficiently via email. It is faster for everyone.

You can find our address in the general terms and conditions page on our site as well as on your invoice.

Best regards,

Eric

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
funny how you reply on a forum where you are getting bad publicity but you won't give the guy help via other means. You don't deserve the exposure so... goodbye.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hello

After looking more into it, we have received confirmation of what happened with your order

First of all, the rate of errors with Tyreleader is minimal as you can figure out from people's reviews.
However, the wrong tyres were sent to the garage of your choice. Oliver had already replied when when we learned about it.

We could not replace the order so we refunded it immediately 100%. There was no problem with your other order, but you decided to refuse delivery. We cannot do otherwise but charge your for return shipping.

We do not have a direct phone number because all the issues are resolved much more efficiently via email. It is faster for everyone.

You can find our address in the general terms and conditions page on our site as well as on your invoice.

Best regards,

Eric

WRONG!!!!

Oliver instructed me to refuse delivery of the FRONT tyres, IE the ones that you should not have sent as you could not supply the rear one.

So to be 100% clear this is what happened:

I ordered 4 tyres

I sent a message via your message system asking you to confirm that you could deliver all 4 tyres

Oliver replied stating that everything was in stock and delivery would be made in time

Tyreleader then emailed me to state that my order had been split into two orders and the larger 315/35/20 tyres were no in stock and a refund would be processed.

I contacted Oliver again to ask the order is not in stock after he confirmed that the order was in stock!? I then told him to cancel the front tyres as they are no use to me without the rears.

Oliver informed me that the front had been sent that day (which was a lie as I checked the tracking number the DPD sent me) and if I wanted a refund I should refuse delivery.

I contacted DPD and told them not to deliver the tyres, DPD informed the driver not to deliver the parcel

DPD driver tried to deliver the parcel, Eurospec refused delivery as per my instructions (as advised by Oliver at Tyreleader)

I contacted Oliver again and asked for my refund (again) and he said that the fronts had been returned but they have the larger sizes back in stock
I again asked for my refund

So, I am still waiting for a 100% refund for the front tyres that you should not have sent as I clearly stated on my order and the subsequent correspondence that I require all four tyres or the whole order should be cancelled.

No “wrong tyres” have been delivered so I have no idea where this fresh little lie has come from!

At no point have Tyreleader contacted me to inform me that they have supposedly sent me the wrong order.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Hello,

Sincerely,

Eric
Funny that my tyres took much longer to come...

·
Registered
429 Posts
I've always been happy with them,but like any company you will always get good and bad feedback . It's how they deal with the bad that makes them good IMHO

·
Registered
197 Posts
As this is the only semi successful chance I had of resolving my issue I could of done with the guy not being banned!

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
I can unban him but he's only posting on here because he's shitting himself that you are making him look bad.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts