Votes: 104 10.9%
  • Falkens

Votes: 146 15.4%

• Total voters
261 - 280 of 341 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,549 Posts
...never personally rated the RE0 range...the SO2 was an awesome tire and the best bridge' have ever made IMHO.

id go assimetricos all the way!! very very good performance tyre. :thumbsup:
Cheers for that.:thumbsup: I was leaning towards the F1s after reading a few tyre reviews!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Originally Posted by Benji406V6Coupé View Post
...never personally rated the RE0 range...the SO2 was an awesome tire and the best bridge' have ever made IMHO.

id go assimetricos all the way!! very very good performance tyre.
Cheers for that. I was leaning towards the F1s after reading a few tyre reviews!
Hiya, yeh you wont be dissappointed with the eagles...possibly the best tyre ive used - all-weather wise.

toyos are ok, can be tricky in the wet and dont last that long due to extremely soft compound...sticky in the dry tho.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Got the F1's put on mine, they have amazing grip (in the dry and wet), greatly reduced the tramlining the car had, look good and reasonably priced.
I paid £500 for 4 fitted, not too bad me thinks.

The main thing I checked is where they were made: Germany, so on they went:smokin:

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
the F1's are the dogs danglys!!

I remember when l first used them on my newly bought gtr,
with the tein superstreet....they were ****ing awesome!!

I could't believe the grip.....plus l like to drive fast in the wet... they were brilliant.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
I've always ran the F1's. Really want to try the 888's but the weather in this country suits the F1's better, don't want to be changing wheels everytime the weather changes.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Which Tyre

Falken 452s on my R32. Haven't tried others on my car yet but I'm happy with them. They grip well and are quiet when cruising. From the comments on here I might give the F1s a shot next. They're 265/35/18 by the way.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Goodyear F1's

Where does it say on yours where there made??

The one's I've got on say Germany and they have amazing grip, I need some new ones for some other wheels.

I want to get peoples thoughts on the ones that are made in China??

Cheers

·
Registered
271 Posts
Kumho's

Just out of interest, has anyone been using Kumhos is it the KU31 or something like that??

How do they compare against other.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just out of interest, has anyone been using Kumhos is it the KU31 or something like that??

How do they compare against other.
The KU31s are getting some great reviews here: Kumho Ecsta KU31 Reviews - tyre reviews, the online tyre guide but I don't think I'd want them on a skyline. For ultimate grip I'd want either the Conti Sportcontact 5ps or the Hankook (!) Ventus S1 Evo as they both did really well in this test: 2010 Auto Bild Ultra High Performance Tyre Test - tyre reviews, the online tyre guide

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yep driven on these and they are nice. Had them about a year and not done that many miles as they are on the second set of wheels that don't really get used but definately make the car feel good.
What size are you running and what sort of wear are you getting?

·
Registered
32 Posts
What sort of performance difference is there between the Falken 452 and 912?
I wouldn't have said the performance difference is huge on a "normal car", but the 912 is the "comfort" option from falken, where as the 452 is the ultra high performance version so on a high power skyline, you're likely to notice the difference.

261 - 280 of 341 Posts