GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not long to go now before the new car arrives so i've reduced the price on the BB

2000 W
totally standard
4 new SO3 tyres
16k miles
Remaining Warranty
u.k. car ( v-spec, leather, oil cooler etc.)
Cat1 alarm
Full Middlehurst History

A steal at £37,500

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
BAYSIDE34 said:
Not long to go now before the new car arrives so i've reduced the price on the BB

2000 W
totally standard
4 new SO3 tyres
16k miles
Remaining Warranty
u.k. car ( v-spec, leather, oil cooler etc.)
Cat1 alarm
Full Middlehurst History

A steal at £37,500
If only those where euros.
Good luck selling her!!!:)

·
Registered
298 Posts
A fair price mate, MM have one at £42k your year and reg so this should have long been sold?

What's up with everyone here?

Try autotrader mate.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fair price

That's just what i thought

It's been on autotrader and top marques site for 8 weeks and not one phone call !!!!!

I thought it would have sold within days.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tel No.

Phone number is on trader site so may as well post it here

01964 542724 daytime

07799 600808 mobile

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bttt

Still for sale but will be going to a dealer in the next 2 weeks if I don't get a better offer so am now " open to offers"

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'f you just can wait untill the weekend, i'm going to win a couple of £100k then i will buy both from you =).

Just hope i win =).

·
Registered
811 Posts
Bayside34's GT-R

Guys,

The car is now sold!!!

I purchased Bayside34's R34 Skyline GT-R V-Spec uk car on Saturday and I'm chuffed to bits :)

Incidentally, does anyone have an Owners manual for a UK Spec R34 GT-R that I could get a copy of?

Tim, your NUR GT-R is one of the best ever Skylines, the weight of the Carbon Fibre bonnet and the bonnet's nascar duct is unbelievably cool...

Cheers,

Trev!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Folks just want everything for nothing now-adays - especially with cars - glad to see you got rid - chap who bought it has a bargain - I paid 45 for my R34 from Middlehurst ( reg Sept 91)

·
Registered
811 Posts
Lets face it. Cars will always loose "Joe Public" millions of pounds...

High performance & luxuary cars always tend to depreciate quite horribly, especially in the first three critica years of its life.

Once a typical performance japanese car has become three years old its expected that it should (in good condition) be worth around approximately 60-70% of its original selling price. Dealers may add an additional 5% premium on for their profit. From 3yrs on cars then depreciate much slower until they get 10 yrs+ where they plummet to almost worthless in some extreme cases.

If you take the R34 Skyline GT-R V-Spec Uk supplied for £54,000. A three year old example shoud be as low as £32,400 and go up (depending on examples mileage and condition) to £37,800. At a dealership like Middlehurst you could therefore still expect to see cars selling for as much as £40,500. And rare examples that have had very little use could even top £45K. If the cars are less than 3 years old you can add a few thousand on too. From here on in the prices will become more stabe and depreciate per year will be much less, (probably £2,500-£3,500 per year).

And ofcourse lets not forget, people love to tyre kick because for most people £40K is still too much and they will no doubt be dreaming about when the time they can buy their dream example (say in 5 years from now) for £25-£30k.

Just my 2p's worth...

Trev

1 - 19 of 19 Posts