GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oem new tires how much do you pay for them installed at the dealer and other tire shops ? have you had the rims damaged at the dealer from scratching or ?

well let me know.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
There's a section called brakes, wheels and tyres, which has lots of information in about...

tyres (note the spelling!)

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
come off that perch a minute and look at his location, los angeles so tire is correct ! lol
It won't help his search though whereas the correct spelling will!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It won't help his search though whereas the correct spelling will!

Um' you Speak QUEENS ENGLISH. in the USA we speak dim English, does that help you feel better.

We do not say Tyres in the USA as it's incorrect spelling your method is correct in the UK and other areas that speak QUEENS ENGLISH. Thanks for the public correction. I feel so honored.

·
Premium Member
3,524 Posts
MPSS in R35 sizes are about £1000 per set fitted in the UK, however OEM tyres, ie Dunlop run flats are about twice that price.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Um' you Speak QUEENS ENGLISH. in the USA we speak dim English, does that help you feel better.

We do not say Tyres in the USA as it's incorrect spelling your method is correct in the UK and other areas that speak QUEENS ENGLISH. Thanks for the public correction. I feel so honored.
Pinned post 4/5 "please try to use the correct section".
That contains all the information you requested as dots the search function (with the correct .co.uk spelling)

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts

Well, not to piss on his chips, but the Queens English is originally Tire so you are correct :)

Tire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pinned post 4/5 "please try to use the correct section".
That contains all the information you requested as dots the search function (with the correct .co.uk spelling)

This really brings in new members

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Oem new tires how much do you pay for them installed at the dealer and other tire shops ? have you had the rims damaged at the dealer from scratching or ?

well let me know.
Oem tyres (Dunlop) from a UK Nissan dealer are around £2600 per set fitted (quoted to me in June). Exactly the same tyres bought online and fitted locally are around £1300 per set.

Nissan noted on my last service sheet that "wheels have been removed by somebody other than Nissan". Wtf do they expect at that price?! There's making a profit and there's totally taking the piss, Nissan dealers seem not to understand the difference.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I thought this was a car forum, you know, where people from all different backgrounds and countries can share their passion, Ideas and problems and ask questions without a select number of members that think they really are something special taking pleasure in ripping the piss or correcting grammer and punctuation. If that's your line of work, keep it in school, college or wherever it is you like to teach.

I suppose you piss taking, spell checking keyboard warriors are to proud to answer questions unless they're gramatically correct.

Get a life!

Rant over.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
I thought this was a car forum, you know, where people from all different backgrounds and countries can share their passion, Ideas and problems and ask questions without a select number of members that think they really are something special taking pleasure in ripping the piss or correcting grammer and punctuation. If that's your line of work, keep it in school, college or wherever it is you like to teach.

I suppose you piss taking, spell checking keyboard warriors are to proud to answer questions unless they're gramatically correct.

Get a life!

Rant over.
So, let's look back at my first response:
1. I informed the user of the section where tyre discussions are based - there being a number of active threads on tyre prices
2. I informed the user of the correct spelling to assist in the use of the search function.

After being attacked I then pointed out that a pinned post in this section requested that users use the correct section.

Throughout my life I've always sought to learn from others and assume that others also wish to learn.
I subscribe to the mantra "give a person a fish - feed them for a day; teach a person to fish - feed them for life".

PS, it's grammar and grammatically!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts