GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be changing the GT-R in a couple of weeks as I’ve decided to go back to 4 Doors
Haven’t advertised it anywhere else yet as I would like to let a true GT-R enthusiast have 1sr chance at what I think is a reasonable price:
It is a UK Supplied (JFE Exeter) Basic Car Registered 23/07/2009
Finished in Ultimate Silver / Black Trim
It is in daily use so the mileage will be just over 2000 miles when it becomes available from Saturday 19th September 2009
The Optimisation Service was carried out by Westway Oxford @ 1200 miles
I am the only owner with the V5 present and registered to my address
All Manuals Service Book & 2 sets of Keys will come with the Car as well as a Set of GT-R mats (ebay purchased)
There is no outstanding finance on the Car and it is HPi clear The Paintwork & Alloys are unmarked but there is a small scuff mark on the back passenger side seat.
I’m not interested in a part ex and will only release the Car when cleared funds have arrived in my bank The Car will not be available until 19th September but can be viewed anytime before then.
I believe it is the cheapest UK supplied Vehicle at the moment £49995.00 which is only slightly more than it’s trade Value.
If anyone s interested please drop me a pm as after next weekend I will probably start making trade enquires as well as placing an add on PistonHeads

1 - 8 of 8 Posts