GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale genuine uk car from middlehurst,62,000mls,fsh,huge history,hks cams,hks catch tank,550cc injectors,100mm hks intercooler,ap six pot front brakes&ferodo pads,new tyres,5mths tax,major service done very recently,mot,d till end of july,parking sensors,tracker fitted with camera alert,hicas removed,hks to42 turbos,hks fcon pro management,aems air/fuel meter,boost set at 1.0/1.4,.2 trigger also fitted for extra boost if needed,triple carbon plate clutch .This car is also in the gtr dvd on a day trip to spa,it is extremeley fast,straight,eye catching and certainly worth more than middlehurst,s 15,000 insult beleive me.Pictures on piston heads and any other details i may have missed.07900295492.

·
Super Moderator
15,847 Posts
Chap you do need to sell it a lot better than that!! Put up a photo at least!
The club also normally requires a price.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Get someone to check the spelling, punctuation and spelling for you to make a nice clean impression. (Leave out the insults as they can backfire and lower the tone.)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
In fairness mate if i was selling my run around car i would do up a better ad than that. A gtr is a gtr and when one is for sale it should have an advert to match the car itself

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
price.

Is that the right car? Also you need to post a price as per forum rules.

Is the price 24K as per ph ?
well i had offers of swaps and a couple of cash offers,the best is 17500pds,ive seen a car id like so the last offer will probably get it.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
I reckon he could have easily got another £5k with a proper advert & a bit more thought about the way he promoted the sale:chairshot

Dave.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts