GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just putting this on here for a mate! and cut and pasted the details across from auto traders web site!!. for more info give chris a ring on 07711 656096

this is a very well looked after car.

twin turbo, 100000 miles, V.SPEC, U.K. model, no 21 of 100, deep marine blue, 4WD, rear wheel steer, 320 bhp, all belt and fluids changed at 80k miles, RAC trackstar, RAC smartnav, Nokia phone kit, Clifford concept 600 alarm/immobiliser, full closure and folding mirrors, intellistart, turbo timers, black jax-anti car jacking, Middlehurst and Abbey service history, tax/MoT April/07, slight dent on rear quarter, includes R33 no plate.

£10,900. ONO :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek:

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i would say no! but if people on this site might beg to differ?

so do a search on rebuild millages.

i say this due to the car being completely standard and so so well looked after.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oil pump??

i know of lots of cars that come over from japan with so called 20-40K on the clock! and it's more like 80-90k. but with this car at least you know it's u.k. supplied and the millage is genunie. also i know people that have run completely standars cars with no problems way over 120k

but any questions give chris a ring on above number. or pm me!

cheers

·
Banned
252 Posts
you'll be hangin on to it mate, GTR's prices have fallen lately, ive seen a few starting at 8000, theres no way someones gonna pay u 10k for a car with 100k on the clock

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
like i said! he'll hang on to it. so thats what he wants for it?

8K thats cheep but this is a well looed after car and a uk model!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts