GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 405 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the idea after the similar thread when the LM´s were discussed. I know a lot of the UK R34 owners are on the forum but I thought it would be fun to find out how many there actually are and what colours you have.

So, I´ve got number 9, it´s Bayside blue. I know MVH on the forum still has his black one that´s for sale which is number 71. I also know that Carlo (johnny_O on the forum) and Maxi´s got a BB each in Italy and Monaco. Don´t know the numbers though? There´s a silver one in Sweden but again, don´t know the number.

So, who else has got one?

/Perra

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
Maybe not the best news but i think about 10 have been writen off:
I know of a couple of people who own them, but i will let them say if they want to.

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
I think your chassis no. might dictate this...last couple of digits....

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That´s right, weka. The last two digits indicate the number from 1-80. BTW, when did you buy yours? A bit curious since it´s the second to last one. Mine was bought early 2000.

I suspected a few of them had been written off but didn´t expect it to be as many as 10?! :eek:

So, so far we only have three numbers.

9. BB (Perra)
71. Black (MVH)
79. BB (weka)

Any more that wants to contribute? :)

/P

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have got number 74, bayside blue
Thanks James, I added you to the list:

9. BB (Perra)
11. Black (Hope4Sun)
19. Red (carminegtr)
71. Black (MVH)
74. BB (James Bowler)
79. BB (weka)

I´ve seen a few more on the forum being advertised in the for sale section. If any of you guys read this, please feel free to add the number of your car to the list.

johnymd: BB
BONO: BB
ALEX W: Black
sammy: BB
GTRNICK: BB
BHopper: BB
sharks: BB
MR SKY: Silver
GED1: BB
MadRad: BB
irish boy: Yellow
Nick67: Black

/P

·
Registered
224 Posts
I have one, I will check the number tomorow :)

My was the old "Torque IC" demo car I believe.Not sure though, previous owner was called Dave and the plate said B1SEP at 33000 miles in 2004.

Its still uk registred with KISMO A

Nicolas K.

·
Registered
162 Posts
UK 34's

Hi

Mine is number 63, Silver, Reg 01.01.2002, owned by me from new. Further details in for sale section (plug, plug).

Vmackie

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
when i bought my 34 from middlehurst (not uk)
they told me that 2 of the 80 that they had never got sold to uk people.

They are now in the US they were both sold to the producer's of 2 FAST 2 FURIOUS they are the cars that were used in the film they were also yellow.
They originally wanted 5 but they only had 2 left and they were used for that.

apparently they rang nissan in japan and asked if they had any but they had none left in any dealers out there and middlehurst were the only ones out side japan to have any left. they got the call on monday and by thursday they were california.

1 - 20 of 405 Posts