GTR Forum banner

421 - 437 of 437 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,034 Posts
Unless it has been restored or had very low mileage I'd tend to agree. Every single one I've seen has needed work.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yes, it's really tidy underneath, but the front strut tops were replaced at Abbey before I got it. They have done a really good job of it too. I've not driven it much TBH and it's usually sat under a car cover in the heated garage at work. It's very enjoyable when I do take it out though!
I know what you mean, I wouldn't be wanting to pay what they seem to be fetching at the moment, but I guess the price is driven simply by supply and demand. The higher they go though, I would think the less they'll be seen out on the road. :(

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Unless it has been restored or had very low mileage I'd tend to agree. Every single one I've seen has needed work.
I would never buy a restored car, far to much goes into them which only makes sense if it’s a keeper. Love seeing the level of workmanship that goes into it though.

·
Super Moderator
16,034 Posts
Yes but given the price to buy an R34 at the moment it's not money wasted!

Reactions: matty32

·
Super Moderator
16,034 Posts
Nothing idiotic about that it's going to be worth a mint :)

·
Vendor
3,499 Posts
i have number 22 active red which im fully restoring at the moment and then will be for sale in a month or two. Now 25k spent and still climbing , lots and lots of new parts etc and will have hundreds of pics documenting absolutely everything,

I have made a few changes /upgrades but kept all original parts as well.

Only a few little extras like ce28 wheels and a titanium exhaust nothing OTT.

on a side note I need a new or very good condition front mount intercooler and i also need the rear coolers that are on the diff in UK cars, again new or must be in very good condition.

421 - 437 of 437 Posts