GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sort of thought I should really have a go at selling the car again. Wrong time of year I guess but will give it a go before I change my mind again. As you can see from the link below it was for sale last year as I don't use it enough to justify keeping it.(It has now done appx 23K miles). Spec is as before, except new Eagle F1's recently fitted.

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/34871-uk-r34-gt-r-sale.html?highlight=vmackie

Its going down for a service in a week or so, so should be A1 and ready to be used and enjoyed properly.

Looking for best offer nearest to £30K.

Cheers
Vmackie

·
Registered
245 Posts
OMG!!!!

Seriously,seriously immaculate car:bowdown1:

Really wish I had the funds now after the sale of my 350Z.:mad:
Someone's going to get an amazing car.

Good luck with the sale Vernon

George

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ralfi

No accidents, all original panels, not even one parking 'ding' down the sides! (touch wood).
PM me your email address & i'll send you some more pictures.

thanks
Vernon

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pictures

Hi

Thanks to everybody who has enquired, hopefully I have replied, sent pictures as requested.
Car is still for sale, currently it is in northern Englandland getting a service, all being well It will be back with me next Thursday.

Here are some more pictures in case I missed anyone with the emails.

Thanks
Vernon

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quick update.

Picked up the car yesterday from R.B.Motorsport. Just had full service and MOT. (Thanks guys).
Car drove good on the way down, but as always it feels that much better after a service. Enjoyed a great five hour drive home.
So car now serviced and MOT/d for a year and ready to go to a new home.
Get your offers in now!

Cheers
Vernon

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hi Vernon,

Just waiting for my redundancy money to come through! Putting my R33 GTR up for sale tomorrow....
If its still for sale once I get the money will give you a call to arrange vieweing etc

Cheers

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GT-R For Sale

Car is still for sale

Just had it fully valeted, so looking good. Christmas has come and gone again so no excuses now, come and get it!

Cheers
Vernon

·
Registered
728 Posts
Have to say thats a very nice and well looked after gtr vernon. If i was in the market id be interested.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
R34 GT-R for Sale

Hi

Everyone who asked for my number or just info I have pm'd you back.

Thanks
Vernon

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks to everyone who enquired about the car but it has now been sold.

New owner is from the Midlands area. Not a member on here (yet?)as far as I know.
As i'm not getting another Skyline at the moment anyway, i'd just like to thank everyone that comes on here that I've ever had advice from or bought anything from etc. Also RB Motorsport, Middlehursts and Abbey who I have dealt with to varying degrees, but have all been a pleasure to do business with.
Many thanks everyone.

Vernon

1 - 20 of 20 Posts